ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟚

Being rubbed against the skin by Yu Fei's lips, Fu Yuanzhou stiffened slightly, thinking that he had misheard what Yu Fei said, and cautiously yelled: "Xiao Fei?"

Yu Fei did not respond to him, as if he was in a state of not sober. The hands that hugged Fu Yuanzhou became tighter and tighter, leading him to the bed, burying his face in his neck and whispering: "Far away, I am fine. miss you......"

The fragrance of the rose is full of warmth and full of the room. It was originally a very gentle taste, but now it has become frantic, full of aggressive and predatory nature, covering Fu Yuanzhou densely, depriving him of all his senses.

"Far away..."

Yu Fei whispered Fu Yuanzhou's name and leaned over to kiss his face lightly. Fu Yuanzhou's heart was shocked for a moment. His eyes were shocked, and he blushed and called him: "Xiao Fei!"

He wanted to get rid of Yu Fei's shackles on him, but he was weak and Yu Fei's strength was so great that it hurt his wrist so that he couldn't shake it at all.

Xie Lin's face was cold, and he came over and grabbed Yu Fei's arm and dragged him under the bed, but Yu Fei didn't want to let go anyway. She struggled fiercely, and even turned around and punched Xie Lin after being dragged to the ground. Said: "Let me go!"

Yu Fei's attack was heavy and seemed to have no scruples. Xie Lin didn't expect that he would actually do it. His punch broke the corner of his lips and a little blood leaked out.

His condition was very wrong. Fu Yuanzhou, who was lying on the bed in a daze, reacted and immediately called him. Hearing his voice, Yu Fei's expression suddenly became more gentle, and he wanted to return to him, but was held back. Forearm.

"Boom!"

The moment he turned his head, Xie Lin also punched him and punched him firmly in the face, knocking Yu Fei all of a sudden to fall onto the bed, and his whole body fell into the soft quilt.

"You calm down."

Xie Linju looked at him condescendingly, raised his hand and wiped the corner of his bloody lips, his expression was cold.

"What are you two doing?!"

Fu Yuanzhou was sore from running and was affected by Yu Fei's pheromone. His limbs were soft. It took him a long time to get up from the bed and stand between them. He asked in shock and confusion: "Xiao Fei. , Why do you want to do it with your brother?"

Yu Fei lay on the bed for a while, and gradually widened his eyes, as if he was awakened. He suddenly sat up from the bed, stroked his painful cheek, and muttered to herself: "...I'm not dreaming?"

"You are so burnt." Fu Yuanzhou finally understood the reason for his abnormal behavior, and said in a funny and helpless manner, "It was all true just now. You did it with your brother. You see that the corners of his mouth were beaten and bleeding."

He glanced at Xie Lin, but even so, Xie Lin was really ruthless, and Xiao Fei's face was a little swollen. With such a beautiful face, Xie Lin could actually slap such a heavy hand.

"Can you take it lightly next time?" He felt distressed and couldn't help but say to Xie Lin, and then immediately changed his words, "No, there is no next time. Your good brothers, they are all this big, and it's fine What kind of stand."

Xie Lin didn't speak, Yu Fei finally woke up completely, staggered to stand up and apologize to them, because of lack of moisture, her voice was dumb: "Brother, far away, sorry, I really didn't mean it, I thought I am dreaming..."