ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟛

From before, Fu Yuanzhou felt that Yuanye was a particularly free person. Apart from playing games, he seemed to never take anything else to heart. He always had a cynical attitude, like a gust of wind, and no one could catch him.

He once saw other girls confessing to Yuanye by accident. Yuanye lowered his eyes, as if listening or not listening. When the girl finished speaking, he refused and said with a smile that he already has someone he likes, but Fu Yuanzhou I haven't seen Yuanye pursue anyone before, and it's probably just his excuse to want to come.

So at this moment, facing the confession of the wilderness, Fu Yuanzhou was shocked. He had always thought that Yuan Ye had only a vague affection for him, and he could not even call it a liking, but now he realized that Yuan Ye was serious.

There is Xie Lin before, and the wilderness behind...

Fu Yuanzhou was in a complicated mood. He looked at Yuanye silently for a long time, and Yuanye was watching him too. For a while, neither of them spoke until Yuanye spoke in a low voice.

"How?"

He was very imposing when he confessed just now, as if those words had been brewing in his heart for a long time, and finally got a chance to speak out.

But after the confession, Fu Yuanzhou remained silent, and he gradually lost his confidence. In any case, this was the first time he liked someone, and it was the first time he confessed, and he would inevitably feel nervous.

The young Alpha looked like a wild cheetah just now, but now he has become a docile domestic cat. With his sharp claws away, he looked at Fu Yuanzhou with restless eyes, hoping to be loved by his master.

He turned his head away from Fu Yuanzhou. He always eats soft rather than hard, and treats friends ten times as soft, even lower the bottom line.

"Thank you for liking me, but I cannot accept you."

It's just that what should be said is still to be said. It is absolutely impossible to promise the wilderness, but what attitude should he use to get along with the wilderness in the future? It seems even more impossible to be as unscrupulous as before.

Thinking of this, Fu Yuanzhou felt depressed and helpless. Yuanye fell in love with him because of the ABO gender change. Would he be forced to keep a distance from his good buddies in the future? If he loses this friendship, he will be quite uncomfortable.

"Don't rush to answer me, although you can consider it slowly."

Seeing that he was about to be rejected, Yuan Ye's eyes dimmed for a moment, but he laughed quickly, and said in a relaxed tone as much as possible: "Actually, I know that now is not the time to confess, I just can't help it. Don't care, I Will pursue you slowly, let you feel my good, and willingly promise me."

Fu Yuanzhou thought to himself how he might not care, and he thoughtfully said: "I will not fall in love with Alpha. You are obsessed with liking me and you are wasting time."

"How can it be a waste of time to like you?" Yuan Ye said, "I regret that I didn't meet you earlier. If I had to meet you before Xie Lin, would you be more partial to me?"

"Then I'm even less likely to like you." Fu Yuanzhou said.

"Why?" Yuan Ye raised his eyebrows.

"You want to meet me before Xie Lin...unless you are my twin brother."

Fu Yuanzhou said that when he was just born, Xie Lin's mother held the one-year-old Xie Lin to see him, and asked them to shake hands. Naturally, neither he nor Xie Lin had any memories, only photos as evidence. So far, the two adults have mentioned it from time to time.