ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟚

After sending this message in Yuanye, the crowd that was still lively just now suddenly became quiet, and no one spoke for several seconds.

The same is true for Fu Yuanzhou. He was stunned by the sudden confession from Yuanye, and his mobile phone almost fell. Although Yuanye showed a clear favor for him, he didn't feel it, but it was the first time that such a direct confession was made.

"bye!"

"My day!"

"Brother Ye is mighty! A confession!!"

After a brief silence, the news in the group suddenly boiled over. The news swept the screen frantically. Fu Yuanzhou couldn't fully understand what they said. At the same time, many people sent him private chats, expressing their shock, and Or ask him what he thinks.

Even Duman, the monitor, asked: "Did you know that Yuanye liked you before? What do you think?"

"...When did you even gossip?" Fu Yuanzhou refused to answer.

"Did you know it a long time ago? Even I can feel that the wilderness likes you." Duman said, "In my opinion, he is not the only one who likes you. Xie Lin and Yu Fei also..."

Fu Yuanzhou didn't read the next news. He couldn't stand it anymore, only that his stomach hurts badly.

Now everyone knows that Yuanye likes him, and he will inevitably be booed by others in the future. He also interacted with Xie Lin because of playing games. Xiaofei's affection for him is also obvious. If one day passes in school Open it, maybe it will turn into three boats with his feet...

Fu Yuanzhou couldn't help but think of Ran Shutang again, and suddenly felt that Ran Shutang was better. Based on the relationship between the two of them before, no one would have thought that Ran Shutang would like him. If he hadn't heard it accidentally, he would never think about it. At best, I think Ran Shutang wants to be friends with him.

Damn, why did he get so many peach blossom debts once he was born again, and he was still a man, obviously he didn't mean this to him in his previous life except Xiao Fei...

He was so distressed that he almost hit the table with his head. At this time, the waiter served them food. Xie Lin also put away his mobile phone and said to him, "Don't look."

Fu Yuanzhou replied, and inadvertently scanned Xie Lin's mobile phone page, and found that the page he was staying on was still the WeChat group, and his heart trembled. He thought that Xie Lin should have also seen the confession.

And Xiaofei, if he read the news from the WeChat group, he would know...Fu Yuanzhou was in his throat, facing a table full of his favorite dishes, he lost his appetite, and then he received a call from Yuanye. , It's even harder to eat.

Seeing the name of the caller ID, Fu Yuanzhou glanced at Xie Lin with a guilty conscience, and quickly got up and went to the store to take an external phone. Although he didn't know what Yuanye wanted to say to him, he intuitively thought it would be better not to let Xie Lin hear it.

"Are you home?" Yuan Ye asked him on the other end of the phone, his voice flat and he couldn't hear any emotions.

"Not yet, eating out." Fu Yuanzhou answered dryly.

"Together with Xie Lin?" Yuan Ye called the senior without any respect.

"Just...by the way, I finished watching the movie."

Fu Yuanzhou's tone was unnatural. He only saw the news ten minutes ago. He didn't know whether he should pretend not to see it.

"I want to see you, I have something to tell you." Yuan Ye said, "I'm on my way to your house."