ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡

Pushed on the vehicle entryway by Xie Lin, explosions of coolness spread to Fu Yuanzhou's body through the far texture of the late spring school uniform, yet it appeared to be that it was not as striking as the somewhat cool temperature on the rear of the neck.

Xie Lin's fingertips waited marginally on the mending indentations. He didn't talk, however unexpectedly let go, maneuvering Fu Yuanzhou into the vehicle, and until he returned home, he generally held Fu Yuanzhou's wrist without giving up.

From the earliest starting point as far as possible, Fu Yuanzhou was in a daze. What Xie Lin said a little while ago was stunning to such an extent that he was stunned.

He didn't see the trade between Xie Lin and the driver, nor did he notice that the vehicle didn't stop before his home, however in the yard of Xie Lin's home.

Xie Lin removed him. He followed Xie Lin in a shock and strolled into the entryway of the house. It wasn't until the virus splash fell all over that he out of nowhere recuperated and yelled, "It's so cold! What... ... "

He evaded subliminally. Xie Lin held his shoulders to keep him from covering up, and showered him from head to tail with a splash, not giving up previously, then after the fact. At that point he set the container aside and answered: "Pheromone dispersant ."

The mint smell having a place with the wild immediately disseminated, yet Xie Lin's appearance actually didn't get.

Fu Yuanzhou's heart was overpowering. He was shy of resurrection and needed adequate information on ABO sexual orientation, yet he additionally realized that the stamping conduct spoke to Alpha's possessiveness to his accomplice, so Xie Lin implied...

Xie Lin sat on the couch with an upstanding and rich stance. He took a gander at Fu Yuanzhou who was remaining there and said unobtrusively, "Come here."

Before, Xie Lin called him and Fu Yuanzhou would pass by immediately. Nonetheless, right now he felt that Xie Lin was unusual and perilous. He didn't set out to pass. He ventured back a little and stated, "We should discuss it in the wake of something occurs. My family will eat soon."

In the wake of saying that he fled, yet the room was too huge, and he was unable to run Xie Lin. He was surpassed before he rushed to the entryway. The entire individual was embraced by Xie Lin from behind, and the enchanting red wine smell waited. Come.

At the point when he heard this smell, Fu Yuanzhou felt dazed and his legs were delicate, and his voice was shaking: "Xie Lin, don't...you have something to say..."

"I needed to have a decent talk with you a little while ago." Xie Lin stated, "yet would you say you will tune in?"

"I tune in, I tune in, you let me go first."

Fu Yuanzhou beseeched him for kindness, however he imagined that he would pursue quickly being given up, yet Xie Lin knew him. Hearing what he stated, rather than relaxing his hands, he fixed his hands and murmured in his ear. .

"A few things you need to be heard by your folks?"

Fu Yuanzhou was straightforward right away.

He loyally followed Xie Lin back to the lounge and sat on the couch appropriately. Xie Lin sat eye to eye with him, taken a gander at him for a second, and stated, "You should understand what I need to state."

Fu Yuanzhou's scalp was numb, and he considered all the things that had occurred previously. All things considered, he was not uninformed of adoration.

On the off chance that Xie Lin is a young lady, he ought to have the option to distinguish it prior, yet Xie Lin isn't, he is his companion, his sibling, along these lines, he didn't consider different viewpoints, regardless of whether Xie Lin inquired as to whether he needed to date, he It was just when Xie Lin was dazed by the warmth of estrus, however the two of them were exceptionally calm quite recently.