ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝𝟛

Fu Yuanzhou hugged Xie Lin and unconsciously kissed Xie Lin's face. At this moment, he felt confused and didn't know why he wanted to kiss him.

Although he hadn't kissed Xie Lin before, it was all because Xie Lin asked him to do so. This was his first real initiative. His instinct was fear, but his emotions made him feel uncontrollable for an instant.

He was astonished and embarrassed by his actions. He wanted to back off. He just wanted to hold Xie Lin for a while, but Xie Lin had already bowed his head and kissed his lips directly.

The deep breath of red wine enveloped him, invaded his senses, and the marked pheromone sharply warned him that Fu Yuanzhou was shaking all over, but he endured it, shivering and pulling the corner of Xie Lin's clothes, no matter what, he is gone.

Xie Lin was still kissing him. This was the most intense time he kissed. It seemed that he wanted to erase all the smell of other Alpha. His fingers were touching the back of Fu Yuanzhou's neck and pressing on the glands.

It's not that he didn't feel the fear and tremor of Fu Yuanzhou, but at the moment when he was held back by the opponent, all the disguised calm was finally broken.

No matter how scared Fu Yuanzhou is, now he won't let him go. The Omega he likes is stained with the breath of other Alpha, how could he be indifferent.

Under the drooping eyelashes, there were ripples in his cold eyes, he hugged Fu Yuanzhou tighter and closed his eyes gently.

His heart was torn apart, and all the restrained emotions poured out from the bleeding wounds, surging and drowning him. The more calm and rational he is on weekdays, the easier it is to lose control when emotions erupt.

I want to completely mark Fu Yuanzhou and possess Fu Yuanzhou.

He grew up with him for more than a decade, and his growing affection deepened day by day. He wanted Fu Yuanzhou to trust him and rely on him. This feeling of being needed by him was not another kind of dependence. He was also inseparable from Fu Yuanzhou.

He desires him more than anyone else.

Deprived of his breath by the deep kiss, Fu Yuanzhou couldn't breathe, his eyes were red, and he even had a certain illusion that Xie Lin was about to eat him.

When the kiss ended, Xie Lin's breathing was also slightly unstable, and he held Fu Yuanzhou in his arms, kissed his forehead, and wiped the tears from his eyes.

At this time, the door of the house was opened, and Shen Xigu stood outside and looked at them. The corners of his lips were torn and there were scars on his face. Looking at the two people embracing in the room, his original gentle eyes dimmed little by little, as if the sapphire was covered with dust.

Fu Yuanzhou noticed the sound of him coming in. He didn't want to look up, but he couldn't help it. He glanced at Shen Xigu.

After being temporarily marked by Shen Xigu, he was more sensitive to him, and was even able to capture the scent of the silky mandala.

It was the breath that was in his blood, the call from the abyss, full of dark temptations.

The Alpha who marked him was jealous and sad. As the Omega he marked, he should go to his side and accept his embrace.

Pheromone is silently bewitching him, the instinct of the body and the emotion of the spirit are severely split. Shen Xigu's pheromone fits too well with him, tempting him, tearing his reason, he moves unconsciously, but is returning Immediately after passing through God, he hugged Xie Lin tightly, desperately resisting instinct.