ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟝

How did Xiaofei meet Shen Xigu?

Fu Yuanzhou stood still, his expression almost blank. He couldn't understand why these two people would know each other. Although they are both abroad, they are in two different countries. They had only met a few times after his introduction in the previous life.

How could this be?

At this moment, Fu Yuanzhou wanted to rush up to pull Yu Fei and ran away, but Yu Fei was talking with Shen Xigu, and he did not dare to go over.

Yu Fei smiled and asked Shen Xigu: "When did you return to China?"

"Three days ago, I decided to come back temporarily and didn't tell anyone." Shen Xigu responded with a smile, also somewhat surprised, "I knew you were going back to China, but I didn't expect to meet you."

"My family lives here. I have dinner with my friends today. If you have no appointment, you can join us." Yu Fei said.

"Okay."

Shen Xigu did not refuse. Yu Fei smiled and said to Xie Lin and others: "This is a friend I met abroad, we and him..." He was halfway through his words, with surprise in his eyes, "Far away?"

"He goes to the bathroom." Xie Lin said.

Fu Yuanzhou hurriedly ran into the bathroom and locked himself in the cubicle. He was still in shock. It took a few seconds before he let out a long sigh of relief.

Fortunately, he ran fast. Shen Xigu was talking to Xiao Fei at the time, and he probably didn't see himself.

He was puzzled and couldn't guess why the two people knew each other. After that, he must ask clearly, and then let Xiaofei and Shen Xigu draw a clear line, otherwise let them continue to contact, the possibility of him being recognized Will get bigger and bigger.

If you want to ask Xiaofei to stay away from Shen Xigu, you must find a reason. How should he convince Xiaofei?

Fu Yuanzhou thought for a while, but he didn't think of a suitable reason for the time being, but he must run away for this meal today, so he said that he was uncomfortable and went away--

He was thinking like this, pushed the door and walked out of the cubicle to the outside bathroom, but suddenly saw Shen Xigu who was washing his hands with his back facing him. At this moment, the other party also raised his eyes, the same from the shadow reflected in the mirror. He looked at each other.

"..."

At this moment, Fu Yuanzhou's body was stiff, and he had almost exhausted all his strength to prevent himself from showing any strange expressions.

Shen Xigu smiled at him friendly and continued to lower his head and wash his hands. Seeing that he hadn't paid special attention to himself, Fu Yuanzhou breathed a sigh of relief and quickly turned and left.

The young and handsome man took out the tissue, wiped his hands slowly, his gaze flicked over Fu Yuanzhou's back, and suddenly stopped.

This figure made him feel so familiar, his eyes were stained with light, his fingers tightened, but he didn't rush to temptation, just asked inadvertently: "Are you Yu Fei's friend?"

If consultant Shen Xi is Seven, Fu Yuanzhou must run away immediately, but no, consultant Shen Xi is his relationship with Yu Fei. He walked fast just now, and I don't know what they exchanged. If he runs away immediately, he will look very suspicious. .

He can't recognize himself now, right?

"Yes." With a fluke mentality, Fu Yuanzhou turned around to respond, barely smiling, "How did you know?"