ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟝

When is this photo? Have you seen Ran Shutang before?

Holding the photo, Fu Yuanzhou hurriedly recalled for a moment, but he did not remember any contact between him and Ran Shutang. In the photo, he was probably a boy about ten years old, and he was born more than ten years ago after he was reborn. What happened, he really had no impression.

Suddenly unable to recall, Fu Yuanzhou took the photo and looked at it a few more times, trying to find more details.

In the photo, he is not very old, Ran Shutang is even smaller and shorter than him. The two stood in front of the camera, and he was smiling brightly with his arms around Ran Shutang's shoulders.

At that time, Ran Shutang looked lovely with Yuxue, and his skin was very white, like a snow doll. Although he seemed to want to act calmly, he was a bit cramped because of being stuck to Fu Yuanzhou, and his face was faintly red.

Behind them is a very large stadium, clean and bright, with a high dome, a transparent glass curtain on the walls, a lot of green plants and flower baskets, and a large red banner that says "No. The 4th'Qiming Cup' Youth Chess National Open".

Chess Open?

Seeing this banner, Fu Yuanzhou finally vaguely remembered.

It was when he was in elementary school when Xie Lin was studying chess. He was unwilling to be lonely and went to join in the fun. Later, he followed Xie Lin to sign up for the competition, which should be the "Qiming Cup" this year.

Looking back at that time, he was unlucky enough. He signed up to win Xie Lin once in the official competition. Later, he realized that he and Xie Lin were not in the same age group. They were only one year apart, but he happened to be caught. Divided into two competition groups.

He was depressed at first, and the room leak happened in the evening rain. He had a high fever in the middle of the schedule and had to abstain. His enthusiasm came and went quickly. After he recovered from his illness, he became less interested in chess. , And no longer go to Xie Lin's home to take classes, until now, even the rules have long forgotten most.

Only then did Fu Yuanzhou notice that in the photo, both himself and Ran Shutang had competition certificates hanging on their necks, and the notebook with this photo was all related to chess.

Ran Shutang probably also participated in this game back then, maybe the two of them are opponents.

He secretly guessed, wondering if Ran Shutang had lost to him in the past, and he kept caring about him. Years later, they met again. Ran Shutang recognized him, so he deliberately targeted him, right?

Can Ran Shutang be such a stingy person? It shouldn't be...

Staring at this photo, Fu Yuanzhou was puzzled. Suddenly, a "clang" came from the door of the classroom, which immediately attracted his attention.

Fu Yuanzhou looked up and saw that the person here was Ran Shutang. He accidentally ran into the door frame. He seemed to be in a hurry. His expression was no longer the same as before. He looked a little flustered. When he saw the picture in Fu Yuanzhou's hand, he was instantly stunned. Up.

"I didn't take a peek on purpose." Fu Yuanzhou coughed lightly, "are the two of us in the picture? You still keep this picture?"

"..."

Ran Shutang's face turned red instantly, from the root of his ears to his neck. Instead of entering the classroom, he stepped back a few steps, seeming to intend to leave immediately.