ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠

At the point when he was going to contact the limiting collar, Fu Yuanzhou likewise needed to stop the rival, however before he could do anything, Yuan Ye snatched the man's wrist first, nearly breaking the hand with such a lot of solidarity.

Yuan Ye's eyebrows were sharp, and when he set aside his messy articulation, he felt very severe in the two his tallness and air, and quickly paralyzed each one of those individuals.

There was no solid in the house for some time, and Fu Yuanzhou moved his wrists to stand up, a jeer all the rage.

He comprehends, try to feel that he was attacked as an Omega. Since adolescence, nobody has ever set out to treat him along these lines. Isn't it simply a battle? He will go with him and put on a collar to truly think he is harassing?

Nonetheless, with long stretches of involvement with battling the school, Fu Yuanzhou likewise realizes how to battle. He realizes very well that if the school needs to keep his eyes shut when he battles, one guideline is total: you should compel each other when battling. Do it first, and afterward you will retaliate so you won't assume the principle liability.

In the event that you start the battle now, the principle obligation will likely fall on the shoulders of the wild, since he moved the hand first. Seeing that the torment is so difficult, it is assessed that the wrist won't labor for a few days. How might they do it? Set out to accuse those couple of individuals?

Right now, Fu Yuanzhou's cerebrum was dynamic. He even needed to utilize his Omega character boldly, imagining that he was a powerless, poor and defenseless O, being attacked by a devilish individual, and Yuan Ye was only a decent individual who defended his activities.

Anyway, this isn't completely false despite the fact that in the event that he was really hit by the collar a little while ago, his 1.8-meter tall and especially ready to hit O would presumably beat every one of those individuals to half body inconvenience.

In a flicker of an eye, Fu Yuanzhou had just contemplated his words, trusting that those individuals will come up to encompass him and the wild, however he didn't need them to make a stride back. Some even took out the cell phone to record and yelled: "The wild will do it. Go! Send the video of his beating to the vital letter drop of No. 1 Center School! Report him!"

Damn, so many of them actually result in these present circumstances stunt, so bold!

Fu Yuanzhou was stunned. Yuanye responded rapidly and let go conclusively. The individual he got speedily ran back and held his red wrist to the telephone camera: "Rapidly, record it for me. This is proof of the assault by the field. !"

"What proof?" Yuan Ye stated, "I did it?"

The man was energized: "You actually don't let it be known? Take a gander at my hand, you got it!"

"What are you discussing, I didn't do anything seconds ago." Yuan Ye grinned, "OK, over yonder, quit recording, I have seen every one of them. I didn't do it or I didn't do it. I was correct, chief? "

He went to take a gander at the eatery proprietor. The manager gestured and said to those individuals: "A couple of schoolmates, the arrangement time for our different visitors is going to come. If it's not too much trouble leave, else I will request some from my companions from the police headquarters to come around. ."

"...Fuck!"

The essences of a few people were enraged, and they gazed at the field with hatred for quite a while, at that point turned and pushed the entryway to leave.

"Stand by." Yuan Ye halted them, inclining toward the couch seat, twisting up his slim legs, "Who said you can go?"

"What else would you like to do?"