ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝𝟝

Incredible.

     Fu Yuanzhou could only use this word to describe what he was doing at this time.

     I have kissed Xie Lin more than once or twice, but this is the first time he takes the initiative, and such a wonderful mood is unprecedented. His heartbeat is fast, just the simplest fit of the lips, let him  Her cheeks were hot, and her whole body was hot and shy.

     "..."

     Xie Lin didn't respond to him immediately, or even made any movements.  Unexpected emotions appeared in his eyes, as if he hadn't expected Fu Yuanzhou to do such an astonishing behavior.

     His reaction made Fu Yuanzhou feel embarrassed. He was not regretting it, but he also knew that this was indeed not like an action he would make. Even when he was in love with Yu Fei, he was not so impulsive, but at that moment.  , He really wanted to kiss Xie Lin from the bottom of his heart, and he did so.

     Some things seemed to become more and more clear, and he told Xie Lin——

     Suddenly Xie Lin made a move. When Fu Yuanzhou wanted to step back and separate the distance between the two of them a little bit later, Xie Lin grabbed his waist tightly and began to kiss him back deeper and more eagerly, just like they had done before.  Over.

     The spiritual joy dilutes the instinctive fear and pain. Fu Yuanzhou hooked his neck and tried hard to cater to him. After realizing his feelings, he fell into a sweet whirlpool and looked at Xie Lin's eyes.  All with sweetness.

     He likes the feeling of being possessed by Xie Lin. He wants to be possessed by Xie Lin, and he also wants to possess Xie Lin.

     Let Xie Lin belong to him.

     Only belongs to him.

     After the kiss, Xie Lin let go of the panting Fu Yuanzhou, pressed his wet lips with his fingertips, and stared at him with deep eyes.

     "I......"

     Fu Yuanzhou's face turned red. He was very shy. It was difficult to immediately admit that his feelings for his friends had deteriorated. The moment he figured it out was too sudden, he didn't have time to sort out his thoughts, and he didn't know exactly what this emotional change was.  what reason.

     Now is not a good time to confess to Xie Lin, Fu Yuanzhou understands.  There are still some problems that need to be resolved. He also has a temporary mark belonging to Shen Xigu, which is not suitable for confessing to Xie Lin. He knows all these.

But even so, he still wanted Xie Lin to know what he wanted. He didn't want to hide. Xie Lin had been waiting for him for a long time. Since they are happy, why continue to ask Xie Lin to wait for him?  He didn't want Xie Lin to wait even for a minute, he would feel sorry for Xie Lin.

     "Of course it's because..."

     Fu Yuanzhou's face was burnt, he shifted his sight to one side, and he didn't dare to look at Xie Lin: "Because I like you."

     After his voice fell, although he couldn't see Xie Lin's expression, he could feel Xie Lin's hands on his back tighten suddenly.

     "Say it again."

     Xie Lin turned his face back, his voice was slightly hoarse, and said softly, "Look at me and say it again."

     Fu Yuanzhou looked at him after hearing the words, and finally stared at him. Xie Lin's pupils were pure black, his eyes were always cold and calm, and the night was cold, but at this moment all the coldness was gone, and his eyes were stained.  With a little light, the tenderness and joy revealed so strong that Fu Yuanzhou's heartbeat instantly went out of control.