ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟡

Standing in place, Fu Yuanzhou did not take the handkerchief that Shen Xigu handed over.

His face was not very pretty, and he thought that Shen Xigu really appeared again, he knew he would not give up so easily.

The handkerchief was not accepted, which was not unexpected to Shen Xigu. He just smiled and took the handkerchief back without any intention to be angry.

He was the only person present who could laugh. Several students in No. 7 Middle School were taken aback, and their faces were even more ugly than Fu Yuanzhou.

The black green on the boy's wrist was shocking. They didn't expect this strange man to be so kind on the surface, but so cruel, they didn't doubt that if the man had the right weapon in his hand, their friend's wrist would have to be It must be discarded.

They are always domineering in school, and now the brother was first beaten to the ground by Omega, and then another stranger hurt him and lost their face. They should have taught the two men severely, but now they I didn't dare to move, not to mention how ruthless Shen Xigu made his move just now. Just a glance at him made them scared from the bottom of their hearts.

Those blue eyes were chilly, like the eyes of a snake or a more terrifying hunter. When he looked at him, a cold feeling crawled up along the soles of his feet, blocking all their voices. In the throat.

They can't afford this man.

They feel the danger instinctively.

Hearing the girl's screams, several teachers who were keeping order in the venue rushed over. After clarifying the situation, they quickly took away a few students from No. 7 Middle School. The girl also had to go with him to make the situation worse. Explain in detail.

Fu Yuanzhou should have been together, but the girl said that he was just acting bravely and had nothing to do with him. There will be competitions later, so don't bother him.

When she talked, her eyes were red. When she saw such a beautiful and weak Omega crying, the teachers felt soft and doubted other things. What's more, Fu Yuanzhou wears a restraining collar and is an Omega himself. They instinctively lean towards him. , Can he still bully these Alpha and Beta with an Omega?

The few people in No. 7 Middle School couldn't argue with each other, and couldn't fight against a few teachers in the public. They all followed dejectedly and left the venue.

Before leaving, they all looked at Fu Yuanzhou. Fu Yuanzhou smiled provocatively, making them angry enough, but when they saw Shen Xigu who was standing beside him smiling, they seemed to be splashed with ice water instantly. Sober, afraid to let go of a harsh word, ran away griefly with his tail clamped.

"Crack."

Shen Xigu raised his mobile phone, and when they looked back, he took all their faces and then edited it into a message and sent it out.

"Don't let them show up again."

After sending the message, he deleted all the photos, put away the phone calmly, and seemed to just glance at the message casually from beginning to end.

The girl said a few words with Fu Yuanzhou and followed the teachers. Fu Yuanzhou also wanted to turn around and leave, but it was late. Shen Xigu had already greeted him: "Hello, Yuanzhou."

"Hello, thank you just now."

Fu Yuanzhou's tone was a bit blunt, but he hadn't completely ignored Shen Xigu. He just helped himself. Although he didn't need it, he was most afraid of Shen Xigu. As long as he was far away from him, he was the biggest. help.