ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟙

Fu Yuanzhou's rushing all the way since the end of get out of class was not in vain. Today, their 7th class successfully occupied the best practice field. This is mainly due to the head teacher Dayang, who took the exercise of the sports meeting into consideration and generously put the last math class early. After ten minutes, let them quickly grab the site.

Throwing his schoolbag on the ground indicated that there was someone there. Fu Yuanzhou went to the bathroom to change his clothes, and put on a sports vest and shorts.

His slender and soft limbs were exposed. When he walked into the sun, his two long legs were so white that they glowed. When he was doing stretching exercises, the students in Class 7 couldn't help but once again have the idea that they had in swimming class. . Annoyed, the first class just watched this for a whole year? Too much happiness, right?

"What are you looking at, why don't you practice?"

Fu Yuanzhou saw that they were all looking at him, of course he couldn't see through the thoughts in their hearts, and blasted everyone away.

He signed up for the 100-meter sprint this time. Yuanye timed him. After running twice, Fu Yuanzhou made adjustments in the same place. Yuanye smiled and walked over and said, "It turns out that you run so well, really fast."

"Of course."

This was originally Fu Yuanzhou's strong point. He would not be humble, otherwise excessive self-humility would be a kind of disrespect.

Yuan Ye's eyes circled around him. When Fu Yuanzhou was running, his loose waistcoat was blown up by the wind, revealing a small waist. Now because of sweating, the skin covered by the collar became hotter, so he still used it. Fingers twitched the collar slightly, unconsciously and sultry, if Yuan Ye had not understood his character, he would think he was doing it on purpose.

"It's not a bad thing," he said suddenly.

"?" Fu Yuanzhou was puzzled.

"I originally planned to leave." Yuan Ye said, "I have no interest in the sports meeting."

Fu Yuanzhou recalled that it seemed like this. Yuanye had never participated in a sports meeting in his previous life. Whether he was in Tiancheng Middle School or after transferring to No. 1 Middle School, he never participated in the project, and he was not visible at all.

How did you change your mind this time?

He glanced at Yuan Ye and asked with his eyes, Yuan Ye laughed: "It's to accompany you."

Fu Yuanzhou: "..."

Fu Yuanzhou: "Oh."

Yuanye: "You are so cold, aren't you moved?"

Fu Yuanzhou: "It would be nice if you didn't dare to move if you didn't fight it." This bastard is not playing that bad idea!

When they were talking, a group of people also came with miserable faces. As students in the experimental class, the teacher values ​​their grades more. Not only did they not let them go early, but they even dragged the class for 20 minutes before they came to practice. At that time, the playground was already overcrowded.

"Brother Yuan! Brother Yuan!"

Looking at Fu Yuanzhou from afar, a group of people enthusiastically surrounded him as if they had seen a life-saving straw: "It's really nice to see you. If I haven't seen you in a few days, you have become handsome again!"

"What are you doing?" Fu Yuanzhou squinted at them, "Say something."

"How is your class's practice?" After all, the group of people is still a group of standard science students, and they like to go straight, "If you have extra space..."