ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟝

Yuan Ye's character is quite a distance from Shen Xigu's character, but he is so accurate. In addition to his good marksmanship, he is obviously deliberately targeting Shen Xigu and his attitude is quite calm.

This picture of him is also very familiar to Fu Yuanzhou. When the two of them hated each other in their previous life, Yuanye used to be so angry with him. At that time, Fu Yuanzhou was so angry that he just wanted to set a sack and beat the wild wildly, but now he is so targeted at Yuanye. Others, he actually felt a little relieved.

"It doesn't matter." Shen Xigu seemed to have a good temper, and responded gently, "Just remember to close it later."

"Farewell." Yuan Ye was doing micro-manipulation practice, let the character fiddle with the hand gun, making a "click, click" sound, then raised the gun and aimed the sight at the chest of the character Shen Xigu, "This is not more stimulate?"

Shen Xigu laughed and didn't say anything, no longer objected, and Yuan Ye didn't say anything. Shen Xigu was calm, and the provocation of words was basically useless to him. It would be better to suppress him in the game and let He went back quickly and stopped pestering Fu Yuanzhou.

Although he rarely touches the controller, Yuanye's talent in gaming is unparalleled. Once he came up, he did a few operations, looked at Fu Yuanzhou with a smile, and waited for him to praise himself, but found that Fu Yuanzhou was not here at all. Look, he is teaching some basic operations.

Yu Fei Chu played with the handle and was not suitable for operation. It was always easy to use too much force, causing the character to show a snake-like position. Such poor operation is also quite rare.

Yuan Ye was unhappy, his wonderful performance was not appreciated, a certain audience would rather focus his attention on this kind of garbage operation, how could he not be depressed.

He was really upset. He took out his mobile phone and found out Yu Fei from the WeChat group, and sent him a message to stop pestering Fu Yuanzhou. Before, Yu Fei promised him to cooperate, although this relationship is particularly plastic. It's precarious, but it's better to say a word than nothing.

"In a while, the closer you are to Shen Xigu, the better. You will kill him a few times." Yuan Ye said in the message, "As long as he gets impatient, he will go back."

Hearing the phone ringing, Yu Fei took it out and took a look. Instead of looking up at the wilderness, he just typed in and replied: "How to do it?"

"You don't need to do anything special, your skills are so bad that it's easy to kill him."

Even if it is an ally relationship, Yuan Ye was merciless when the irony was made: "He has an injury on his hand, it is inconvenient to operate, and he can't hide. You only need you to perform normally, and I will make up a few more shots."

Yu Fei put the phone away blankly, and wrapped Fu Yuanzhou to practice the control handle. Yuan Ye frequently winked at him, but he turned a blind eye to him, and waited for a while before starting.

Yuan Ye is unhappy, but now Shen Xigu is the target to focus on, he has to distinguish the priorities. He and Yu Fei were sitting next to Fu Yuanzhou, and Shen Xigu was farther away from them, looking lonely, but he didn't care.

After going through the opening plot, the map is loaded, and a group of enemies besieging the protagonist's four-person team comes up. This part is still a teaching level, simple and easy, and the surrounding monsters are cleaned up in three or two.

He paid attention to the movements of other people. Fu Yuanzhou did what he said and did what he said. In the game, he brought a group of strangers to the wilderness, pretending to fight and retreat, and brought the strangers to Fu Yuanzhou to attract his attention.