ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟜

Yuan Ye put on the swimming goggles for Fu Yuanzhou, didn't quickly grasp his hand back, yet slid as far as possible, tenderly stroked Fu Yuanzhou's face, cleared off the water drops on his cheeks, leaving the uncertain temperature of the fingertips.

Fu Yuanzhou didn't have the foggiest idea what Yuan Ye was thinking right now. He just felt somewhat irritated, so he ventured back marginally and evaded Yuan Ye's fingers, and said cheerfully: "It's past the point where it is possible to lament now. How about we start after you swim 200 meters."

"it is acceptable."

Yuan Ye investigated him, loosened up his hand, and put on his swimming goggles. Fu Yuanzhou went to the pool first and watched him swim 200 meters to heat up.

Since it was only a training, Yuanye didn't utilize his original capacity, however he swam exceptionally quick, not more slow than Fu Yuanzhou previously.

Tantamount rivals additionally energized Fu Yuanzhou, and momentarily moved his joints. He conversed with the educator about the game. The educator thought that it was intriguing. He consented to their solicitation and even went about as an arbitrator face to face. Different understudies additionally remained by the pool watching with specific interest.

Subsequent to heating up in the wild, the two adapted to some time, and both loaded up the stage by the pool. They additionally swam 200 meters in the opposition. There is no restriction to the swimming style. Whoever swims quicker will win the full distance.

"Goodness—"

As the educator blew the whistle, the two bounced into the pool simultaneously, and they surged far into the water with their solidarity.

Fu Yuanzhou is best at free-form swimming. At the point when he surfaced to inhale, when his face went to the side of the wild, through the swimming goggles covered with water drops, he could see that the wild was a large portion of a situation in front of him, and promptly expanded his developments. The speed of swinging the two feet all over is likewise quicker.

"Please, Sibling Yuan!" "Please, Yuanye!"

The cohorts remained on the shore supporting both of them. Simultaneously, they were covertly astounded that both of them were swimming excessively quick, and the two of them realized how to swim, however in the event that the two were fish in the water, at that point they were a gathering A suffocating chicken, not so much as a duck that can swim.

At last, at the last turn around, Fu Yuanzhou, who had been marginally behind, at last quickened past the field. The two kept on making the last run nearly simultaneously, yet Fu Yuanzhou contacted the edge of the pool first.

"Sibling Yuan is strong!!"

As both of them rose up out of the water, everybody promptly burst into adulation. Fu Yuanzhou wheezed and grinned at them, yet he was unable to talk. Presently his lungs were consuming like fire. With a hot inclination, he didn't have the opportunity to take eventually, and hurried to the shore, practically swooned.

"Truly, both of you."

The educator looked at the circumstance stopwatch, crouched by the pool and asked them with premium: "Might you want to join the swimming crew to gain from me? On the off chance that you are evaluated as an expert competitor, the school placement test will give you additional focuses."

"Much obliged to you, instructor, yet I actually keep away from it, else I will get away from the preparation."

Yuan Ye drove the goggles away and said happily, he was gasping, however he was far superior to Fu Yuanzhou. Regardless of whether he lost, he didn't feel excessively pitiful. Despite what might be expected, he looked brilliant and appeared to be cheerful.