ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞𝟚 (𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔼𝕟𝕕) ℙ𝕋.𝟙

Is it really Shen Xigu?

Seeing that familiar figure, Fu Yuanzhou tried hard to see more clearly, but now the sky was dark, and under the lights, the few people only flashed past and entered the venue, so that he could not confirm it. The identity of the other party.

But if it was Shen Xigu, why did he come here? Could it be that he came to see him? But Shen Xigu probably didn't know that he would watch the game, and if he really wanted to see him, he could just wait at the school gate, but Shen Xigu had never done such a move, that is, he went to the school to find him in the first place. twice.

"What's the matter?" Xie Lin asked Fu Yuanzhou when he saw the doubt on Fu Yuanzhou's face.

"It's nothing."

Fu Yuanzhou shook his head. At this time, the entrance was open, and the audience entered the venue one after another. The two of them also followed other students in.

The venue is very large, the seats are surrounded by layers on three sides, surrounding the central platform, and on the other side is a huge screen. In order to allow the audience to see the screen clearly during the game, the overall lighting of the venue is dim, and the colorful lights are projected. The majestic theme song of the game echoes in the air, preheating the atmosphere.

This new game this year is very popular, and a lot of publicity was done in advance for the finals. There were a lot of spectators who came to watch the game, and there were almost no seats. Of course, Fu Yuanzhou and his party were in a very good position. The wilderness reserved them in advance.

Fu Yuanzhou found his place, with Xie Lin on his left. After sitting down, he couldn't help but think of the person he saw just now. Could that be Shen Xigu? Will they meet in the stadium?

His mood is contradictory, he does not want to be Shen Xigu, but he also hopes to be him. He wanted to avoid meeting with Shen Xigu, but if that person was Shen Xigu, it proved that Shen Xigu was in a good state, at least he was in the mood to watch the game instead of doing some self-harming behavior.

But those few people should not be ordinary spectators, they entered the venue in advance...

Thinking about this, Fu Yuanzhou looked around subconsciously, he didn't know what he was looking for, so it would be impossible to see that person.

He did not find the person suspected to be Shen Xigu, but he found another audience full of surprises.

This is a handsome middle-aged man who is not far from them. His face is cold and unsmiling. Even though the surrounding audience is screaming wildly, he is not affected in any way. He looks out of place and gets the attention of other people. .

Is the father of Yuanye!

Fu Yuanzhou recognized the opponent at once. When he was chatting with the man, he once mentioned today's final. At that time, the man didn't say anything. He didn't expect that he would come to watch the game.

His depressed mood just now suddenly became brighter, wondering if Yuan Ye knew about it. When the game was about to start, the host finally boarded the platform, and the finals finally kicked off.

The commentator and the members of the two teams also boarded the platform. The host began to introduce one by one. The first was introduced to the captains of both sides. When the spotlight hit the field, the audience began to scream and shout, and burst into enthusiasm. Applause.

Yuan Ye waved to the audience and gestured to the audience. He is tall and handsome, with top level, funny character and likes to laugh. He naturally has the most fans and is most liked by other audiences.