ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝𝟜

After seeing Shen Xigu's parents from a distance, the two of them left without going up to disturb them. Fu Yuanzhou's mood is very complicated, mostly full of sympathy and regret.

Shen Xigu's parents love each other very much. They could have been a happy family of three, but they were all destroyed by the illness of Shen Xigu's mother. She is undoubtedly pitiful. As her husband, Shen Xigu's father is equally pitiful. He must blame himself for not taking good care of his wife. For Shen Xigu, this is probably an indelible scar.

Fu Yuanzhou didn't want to show any sympathy. He knew that Shen Xigu didn't need it, but Shen Xigu keenly noticed his emotional changes, and said with a smile: "Don't care, it's her own choice."

How can getting sick be your own choice?

Fu Yuanzhou could not understand what he said.

"It doesn't mean being sick." Shen Xigu said, "She chose to use my father as a sustenance of her life. No matter what happens, she will not regret it."

"I... understand what she thinks, so I know."

He lowered his eyes and looked lonely. Fu Yuanzhou thought he was still worried about his mother, so he patted him comfortably on the back.

They did not stay at home too much, and Shen Xigu took him around. Together they went to the beach, went hiking, overlooking the bustling night view from the top of the skyscraper in the city center, and also went to the remote mountains to chat and drink in front of the campfire.

One day the two of them were walking in the street, and suddenly a young kitten stuck to them. The kitten was petite and had a very thin tail. The white fur was soft and fluffy, like a ball of white hair, milky milky. Screamed, walking behind them with short short legs.

Fu Yuanzhou was so soft-hearted that he couldn't help but squatted down and touched a few of them. The kitten grabbed his hand, jumped into his arms, and even kissed him on the face.

Being approached by such a cute little animal, Fu Yuanzhou's heart quickened and he played with him for a long time, until the cat owner found him, he reluctantly said goodbye to him.

"It's so cute." Fu Yuanzhou sighed, turning around and said to Shen Xigu embarrassedly, "I'm sorry, you kept waiting for me."

"it's okay."

Shen Xigu smiled. Unlike Fu Yuanzhou, he doesn't like small animals very much. He didn't touch the cat just now. This is a rare difference in their preferences.

"Have you noticed? The cat's eyes are very similar to yours." Fu Yuanzhou said, "Your eyes are all blue."

Shen Xigu's eyes softened: "So you like it very much?"

Fu Yuanzhou thought for a while, and replied: "You can say so." He did feel a little closer to the kitten because of this.

"I'm not as good as it." Shen Xigu shook his head and smiled, "It is closer to you, and it can even..."

He raised his hand and brushed the place where Fu Yuanzhou was kissed by the cat, leaving a light and itchy touch.

In the evening, they returned to the hotel. After packing, they went to the open-air swimming pool on the top floor to swim. He leaned on the sun lounger and drank champagne. Shen Xigu took off his clothes, revealing the "Seven" tattoo on his chest.

This was the first time Fu Yuanzhou saw this tattoo. He felt embarrassed. He was embarrassed to go swimming with Shen Xigu. He still sat and watched him swim. Shen Xigu swam for a while before coming up, approaching him wet and holding hands. Hold his hand and let him touch the tattoo, and ask him with a smile if he looks good.