ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟠

This is not the first time Xie Lin has expressed his thoughts to Fu Yuanzhou, but it was mostly obscure before, or through voice, such a direct confession face to face has never been possible, the impact was so great that Fu Yuanzhou was stunned for several seconds Only then recovered.

But Xie Lin didn't say anything more, he just glanced at Fu Yuanzhou and told him to take a good rest, don't think too much, and turn around and leave.

Fu Yuanzhou stood for a while, then returned to his bedroom, lying on the bed like pancakes, and thinking about it this time was not Shen Xigu, but Xie Lin.

He had to admit that the lethality of Xie Lin's confession was really not small. For the most part, he had no idea about Xie Lin, and his heartbeat accelerated a little earlier. If Xie Lin confessed to a girl, I am afraid that no one can refuse him.

Fu Yuanzhou touched his face, as well as the corners of his lips, all the places Xie Lin had heard of just now, a little upset.

It seems that Xie Lin in this life has made up his mind to like him. Although he has never seen Xie Lin interact with other people, he should be quite dedicated. At least for a long time in the future, Xie Lin's heart for him is Won't change...

Thinking of this, Fu Yuanzhou's mood is a bit complicated. He does not accept Xie Lin, and he is sure that he has basically missed dating in the past few years. As long as Xie Lin still likes him for one day, he will not be able to have a girlfriend one day, otherwise he would not know Xie Lin will What's the reaction.

But since it's for Xie Lin, it doesn't seem to be a big deal not to fall in love. He doesn't have much desire for love. At first, he would associate with Xiaofei. Most of the reason was that Xiaofei took the initiative to chase him. He only became after establishing a relationship. More active.

Slowly digesting what happened tonight, Fu Yuanzhou closed his eyes and fell asleep. Before going to bed, he thought vaguely that what Xie Lin said at the end was not accurate, and it had something to do with gender. Otherwise, Xie Lin would have been in his previous life. Like him, not after he became an Omega.

There was a thought suddenly in his heart, if Xie Lin liked him in his previous life, what would happen to the two of them?

Probably he will be alienated from this. In addition to the reason that he can't accept the same sex, he is still dating Xiaofei. Even if he breaks up in the future, he cannot fall in love with Xie Lin, otherwise Xiaofei will definitely collapse.

He fell asleep with serious concerns.

The next few days were calm and calm, and everything was the same. In the past few days, Shen Xigu did not show up again. Fu Yuanzhou knew that he could not give up, but he did not know why Shen Xigu did not show up, both fortunate and uneasy. It was the National Day in a blink of an eye. The eve of the holiday.

Before the National Day holiday, the school will usher in a two-day autumn sports meeting. In addition to the first middle school, there are also sister schools such as Tiancheng Middle School, No. 7 Middle School and No. 2 Experimental Middle School. The four schools are jointly organized and the scale is grand. It is held every year in a large stadium.

Fu Yuanzhou and Yu Fei were sent outside the stadium by the driver, and they soon separated to find their respective classes. Xie Lin was not there. He was in the third grade and did not participate in the Autumn Games. He had to attend school for these two days.

The gathering time was very early, but looking around, the huge stadium was full of students. They were dressed in different school uniforms, as well as those in uniforms or fancy outfits. They should be prepared for the team.