ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝

Hearing Xie Lin's voice, Yuan Ye turned around and looked back, watching Xie Linn come down the stairs. He turned his head and smiled, asking Fu Yuanzhou: "Do you know him?"

"Yes......"

Fu Yuanzhou nodded, and saw Xie Lin's eyebrows dyed with coldness, somehow there was a little emptiness.

This is not right. They didn't do anything just now. Why did he feel guilty even though nothing happened, however Fu Yuanzhou immediately separated from Yuan Ye. He smiled at Xie Lin and flatteringly said, "What a coincidence, why did you come out?"

"I'm going to hand over some student union information."

As Xie Lin spoke, his eyes faintly swept across the Yuan Ye, and Yuan Ye looked at him at the same time, with a smile.

The two stood together in sharp contrast, Xie Lin's posture was upright and neat, and even the buttons on the white shirt had to be tied to the highest level, cold and abstinent.

Yuan Ye leaned against the wall with his arms folded, lazily bent a leg, tilted his head to reveal black earrings, and his chestnut brown hair shimmered in the sun. Compared with Xie Lin, he was completely a bad student.

Xie Lin retracted his gaze and asked Fu Yuanzhou, "Your classmate?"

"Yes, a new transfer student in our class called Yuan Ye." Fu Yuanzhou nodded and quickly explained to Xie Lin, "We went to move the book together. Just now I almost fell and Yuan Ye held me up."

Then he introduced Xie Lin to Yuanye: "Xie Lin, a senior, one year older than us."

"It turned out to be senior." Yuan Ye stood up a bit, and greeted Xie Lin with a smile, "Hello, senior Xie Lin."

"Hello." Xie Lin nodded slightly.

"Senior Xie belongs to the student union?" Yuan Ye said, "Just now you said you were going to the student union to hand over materials."

Fu Yuanzhou took the initiative to intervene with a little bragging, "Of course, Xie Lin is the chairman of the student union, and the first in their grade."

"Oh, it's really amazing." Yuan Ye laughed, "In this case, Mr. Xie should be quite clear about the school's rules? I am a new transfer student and I don't know much about it. Does our school prohibit dating?"

After hearing this, Fu Yuanzhou glanced at Yuan Ye in surprise. Why did he miss the target when he first arrived? He can't remember that this kid was so keen on dating in his past life.

Xie Lin glanced at Yuan Ye and slowly said: "In principle, it is not recommended."

"It is not recommended, that is, it is not forbidden?" Yuan Ye said, "So there is no need for you two to date secretly. Since you don't admit it, you must just be friends?"

"Of course." Fu Yuanzhou said. How could he and Xie Lin date, and at the same time became more puzzled, wondering what Yuan Ye wanted to say.

Yuan Ye laughed, "Senior's eyes looked terrifying when I saw him just now. I thought you were a couple. It turned out not to be true."

He raised his eyebrows and suddenly raised the corners of his lips, revealing an evil spirit: "Since it's not, then you don't care what Fu Yuanzhou does. Am I right?"

Xie Lin's gaze cooled down. Fu Yuanzhou heard something wrong, and immediately countered it, waving his hand and said, "Xie Lin is not hostile to you. He is rather indifferent to unfamiliar people, but he is very good. You will know when you become friends. "

"Okay, as long as the senior is willing."

Yuan Ye responded casually, Xie Lin didn't even respond, just looked at Fu Yuanzhou and said, "What time are you done with class?"