ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟘

Fu Yuanzhou hugged himself, curled up and squatted on the ground, trying his best not to make any noises.

     His breathing was so heavy that he could hear it clearly, and the boiling blood was gurgling in his body, and he seemed to hear the sound of blood flowing.

     He couldn't help holding onto his bare forearm, leaving red marks, but he didn't feel any pain, as if he was having a high fever. The high fever blocked his peripheral nerves, and he could only feel heat and thirst.

     Fu Yuanzhou slapped his face with cold water over and over again. The drops of water mixed with sweat dripped, but to relieve his hotness, only drinking poison to quench his thirst, he also needs more coolness, or simply hotter, so that Alpha's pheromone can be used.  He gets hotter...

     No, what is he thinking?  !

     When this thought flashed through his mind, Fu Yuanzhou suddenly woke up from the haunting state, feeling a moment of fear.

     This feeling is too strange. He seems to be controlled by something. It is attracting him, tempting him, urging him to submit to a certain Alpha, greedily asking for Alpha's powerful and harsh pheromone to satisfy all his desires.

     Oh shit!

     He finally realized that he might be in Omega's estrus, and his face changed immediately.

     He endured the uncomfortable feeling, helped the wall to get up with difficulty, stumbled under the shower, turned on the shower, didn't even care about taking off his clothes, and directly let the cold water poured down on his head.

     "Wow..."

     The cold water was spraying continuously, his hot body temperature became cold a little bit, and his whole body was flooded with water.  The cold water made him tremble, and now he was in a two-tiered sky, his body was cold, but the fire in his body was still burning, and it was not extinguished.

     A strong sweet smell began to radiate from his body, even with a restraining collar, it could not stop the spread of this breath.

     It is the taste of peaches, which reminds people of fresh and tender peaches with water drops. The skin of the peaches is pink, delicate and dripping, and the sweetness is like a layer of icing in the air.  Sweet and greasy, even with him dipped in honey, the whole body is sweet to the extreme.

     This is the temptation from Omega.

     They surrendered to Alpha, but they were also capturing Alpha's body and mind, and they both had fatal attraction to each other.

     The pheromone became more concentrated, flooding the small bathroom, and the unstoppable sweetness of the door panel quickly spread into the bedroom. It was a sweet and soft hook that suddenly pierced Alpha's heart and plundered their minds.

     Yu Fei raised his head suddenly.

     Since Fu Yuanzhou ran into the bathroom, he has been paying attention to the door. It is better to say that he has never put his energy into the book, but is quietly observing Fu Yuanzhou's every move, and he also saw the end of his eyes when he ran in.  That smear of red.

     It was so red that it itched his heart.

     At that time, Yu Fei was wondering whether Fu Yuanzhou was affected by his pheromone, so that his handwriting on the paper became a little heavier, and now he smelled this rich sweetness, and the heart suddenly  Missed a beat.

     Even if you pretend to suffer from pheromone cognitive impairment, such a strong taste cannot be ignored. Xie Lin and Ran Shutang also noticed. Yu Fei got up first, walked to the bathroom door, knocked on the door and asked.  .