ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟟

Fu Yuanzhou thought that sitting on the thigh of the wilderness just now and eating Pocky was enough, but he didn't expect that there would be something even better than this.

Just after listening to the person who had drawn the card, he felt a numb scalp. When Xie Lin's gaze fell on him, he instantly bounced off the sofa and said, "This is not good!" "

Seeing that everyone was looking at himself, Fu Yuanzhou had to find a reason for the behavior he prevented.

"Look, Xie Lin is not in our grade. I don't know everyone well. It's not very good to play like this. What's more, it's a holiday. Even if we are dating, we can't supervise it, just like we didn't play."

He worked hard and made sense, but Xie Lin said, "I don't care."

Others also grinned and said: "Because it is a holiday, everyone is just playing casually, no one will take it seriously. If you can interact with the chairman for three days, you will have a bright face when you say it later."

But Xie Lin will take it seriously! Fu Yuanzhou angered in his heart.

Yuan Ye took a few sips of beer, and looked at Xie Lin lazily.

"This kind of thing should be based on the principle of voluntariness? If the senior Xie chooses someone and that person is not happy, the game must be invalidated." As he said, he twitched his lips. Heaven will do."

"No, I have a girlfriend!" the person who wrote the content shouted.

Except for him, everyone else didn't speak, their expressions were different, some were watching the show, some were indifferent, but some were really eager to try. Most people didn't think it was too big to see the excitement, and hoped that Xie Lin would really pick someone.

Ran Shutang remained silent. He didn't understand Xie Lin's feelings for Fu Yuanzhou before, but seeing Xie Lin preventing Fu Yuanzhou from eating Pocky sticks, and now looking at Fu Yuanzhou, he realized something. The hands on his legs could not help but tighten slightly. .

Yu Fei's gaze swept over Xie Lin calmly, and said with a smile: "In this case..."

"Yuanzhou." Xie Lin suddenly said, calling Fu Yuanzhou.

Who is Yuanzhou? He doesn't even know Fu Yuanzhou!

Fu Yuanzhou buried his head deeply, just wanting to be an ostrich, pretending that he hadn't heard it, but it was naturally impossible. Xie Lin's voice still came into his ears clearly.

It's just that what Xie Lin said was completely different from what he thought.

"Who do you think I should choose?" Xie Lin said.

Everyone present was startled, Fu Yuanzhou was also surprised, and subconsciously let out a cry: "What?"

"Whoever you let me associate with, I will associate with whom." Xie Lin said.

Why listen to Yuan Zhou?

The others were very surprised, but soon figured it out. The chairman didn't know them and wanted to introduce them through Yuanzhou, so they all winked at Fu Yuanzhou: "Brother Yuan, you quickly choose one for the chairman."

Fu Yuanzhou was still in a trance, when the intercom suddenly rang, and someone came to interrupt their game.

A girl stood up and said, "Is Xinyi here? It's just her. She said she came at noon. Now it's almost time to count."

Auntie went to open the door, but the one who came was not the last classmate, but the clerk who came to deliver desserts.

"I ordered it. I invite everyone to eat dessert." Yu Fei smiled and stood up and said, "Okay, let's put the game aside, let's choose your favorite style, far away, and your favorite chocolate cake."