Chapter 51: Delivery room

Missy’s POV

Three months later, I was sitting in the emergency room with Kian. My water had just broke when I was about to go to bed. I had been getting contraction all day but they weren’t that bad. Kian had just moved in the neighborhood with his fiancé. Sam was only two hours away from his flight to land. It’s like 8pm and Kian was the only person I thought of calling.

My contractions were getting closer together. The doctor was getting all prepped up with the nurses my feet were up and I was wearing the hospital gown. Kian had called and informed my dad and everybody who was in town that I was in the hospital about to give birth. I don’t know how long I’ve been in the hospital already. The doctor came in and told me it was time. I looked at the door once more and noticed Sam come in. He jogged to my side and held my hand.

“I’m sorry I knew I shouldn’t have taken that job offer.” Sam said.

“It doesn’t matter, you’re here now.” I said. Everything happened so fast that I was already holding my clean baby. It had been a few hours that I’ve been holding my baby. Sam had agreed to name our son ‘Mark Oliver Pottorff.’

Sam’s POV

 I can’t believe I made it just in time to see Missy give birth to our son. I was coming back from my last job for the month. I was working in the music industry and that required a lot of traveling and away from home. I had asked for two months off just a week earlier so I could spend these two months with Missy and my son.

“I can’t believe you two are parents.” Kian said, as he carried Mark.

“Pretty soon it’s gonna be you.” I said.

“Maybe next year.” Kian said.

“Wait you’re planning on having a baby already?” Missy said.

“Yeah, I want one of these little cuties of my own.” Kian said.

“You’re weddings in what a month?” I asked.

“Sure is. And you two are still coming?” Kian asked. Missy and I both nodded our heads in agreement. We briefly talked and Kian left the room as Jc and Lia walked in. Our friends and family were taking turns meeting Mark.