Chapter 26: Time

Missy's POV

Last night was so crazy, I had so much to drink. The funny thing when I get drunk is that I never have a hangover the next day. I was just leaving Sam's room when I bumped into Ricky. I looked up to see him wipe a tear from his cheek.

"Ricky?" I said, sounding like a whisper.

"Don't talk to me! You slept with my best friend!" Ricky shouted.

"You're thinking so low of me! I didn't sleep with him!" I yelled back at him.

"Whatever floats your boat!" Ricky shouted, storming into Sam's room.

"RICKY I'M BEING FUCKING SERIOUS!" I yelled.

"What's going on?" Sam yelled.

"HOW COULD YOU SLEEP WITH HER!" Ricky yelled.

"We didn't sleep together." Sam said.

"NOW YOU'RE LYING TO ME TOO!" Ricky shouted. I watched how Ricky and Sam started arguing. Everyone that was at the house came storming into Sam's room. Since it got to the point of yelling back and forth.

Ricky's POV

I had just vented out to Sam how he was a horrible friend from sleeping with Missy and how I was never going to forgive him. Missy had stopped arguing with me and just stared at me as her tears rolled down her cheeks. No one said anything for a couple of minutes until Missy spoke up.

"Ricky, yes Sam and I made out but we didn't go that far. Sam stopped  me, I don't know how you would think of me that low. I had too many drinks last night and the last thing I remembered last night was passing out in Sam's arms. Sam's my friend and with what happened last night he made me realize something.  Last night I was willing to give myself to Sam but I couldn't because I really, really liked you.. Sam's not a horrible friend like you." Missy said. Before she let me say anything she was out of Sam's room. I sat down on Sam's bed and put my head in my hands.

"I fucked up." I said.

"Man, give her some time." Kian said.

"Sam, I'm sorry for saying all those horrible things to you just a moment ago. I was just pissed off. Last night I saw her leave the dance floor with you. Then this morning I see her leaving your room, a million things flew through my mind." I said.

"It's alright man, I knew she loved you and I couldn't do it with her anyways." Sam said, with a shrug. I looked at his body posture and it sure looked like he was all tensed up. 

"We all knew she loved you but you were too oblivious to see it Ricky." Kian said. They were right I was blinded. I didn't see that Missy loved me, I was selfish every time I hung out with the guys with her. I'm in love with her, I love Missy.