Chapter 29: Uncomfortable

Missy's POV

Two weeks later, today was a girl day out. Jenn, Rebecca, Andrea, Arden, Lauren, Lia and I were meeting up at the mall to do some shopping. Lia and I walked into the mall towards the food court to see all the girls gathered at a table.

"Hey." Lia and I said in unison. The girls answered something in the lines of 'hi' or 'hey'.

"So we decided to go to Forever21." Andrea said.

"Okay, well let's get this shopping day started." I said. We were in Forever21. We had all separated in small groups or pairs and Andrea was with me.

"What do you think about this dress?" I said, as I held a pink strapless dress that was flowy on the bottow and hit a bit above my knee.

"I think Sam would love it on you." Andrea said, as she covered her mouth right after.

"What did you say?" I asked her, as I walked up next to her.

"Okay, okay. I'll tell you but promise me you won't tell anyone. Kian told me not to tell anyone but I can't keep this from you, Sam's planning on asking you on a date." Andrea said, as she hugged me.

"No, he can't." I said.

"Why can't he?" she said.

"I mean I like Sam but why would someone like me I don't think I can date him. I don't want to hurt him." I said.

"Don't worry, about that he knows what he's getting himself into. You're a beautiful girl, if Sam doesn't go after you Connor will. Connor likes you too you know I'm not sure if he like likes you but that's what I assumed today when I was at their house. I overheard Connor and Sam talking." Andrea said.

"Well I can't date Connor, he's like a bother to me and Sam. Well I did make out with him once and he made me feel like we were the only ones on Earth." I said. These two girls came up to us and asked for a picture and we gladly took one with them. We dropped the conversation and enjoyed the rest of the afternoon shopping.

Sam's POV

Tonight Missy and I were going on a date. Well a movie date and later we would go over to her house and eat dinner. We had watched some zombie movie which she chose and it was a sick movie. We were currently alone in her house watching a rerun of 'Orange is the New Black.' The scene came on and there was girl action with Piper and Alex and I could feel her tense up next to me.

"We could change it if you want." I suggested, as I saw her biting her lip.

"No it's fine actually." She said. Wow, she has balls. Me on the other hand couldn't resist it.

"Can we change it." I said, kind of shifting so I would face her.

"Oh, right. I mean why watch it when we could do this?" She said, as she got up and straddled me and she started to plant kisses on my neck. What she's not like this?

"Whoa, Missy ugh we're not together. Are you sure about this?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I'm sure. I know I'm not like this but when I'm around you I get this vibe from you. I want you tonight. I want to be closer to you." She said, as she planted a kiss on my lips. I thought for a second and decided to kiss her back. She deepen the kiss as we made out on the couch she started to tug at the hem of my shirt. I pulled away from the kiss.

"If we're going to do this, let's do it in your room we don't want Lia and Jc walking in on us." I said.

"Right, take us to my room." She said, between kisses. So I did I stood up with her legs wrapping around my waist and my hands exploring her body. We reached her room and I made sure to lock her room. 

____________________

Authors note: Some serious things are going down between Sam and Missy! What do you think is going to happen next?