Chapter 47: Not a Joke

Missy's POV

Everyone had arrived and was spread all over the house. Once again I wasn't feeling good at the smell of pizza Jc and Lia brought. I started to feel it coming up, I dashed in the restroom. Sam was right behind me. Sam held my hair as I threw up in the toilet after a few minutes later I washed my mouth and leaned on the bathroom counter. Sam nodded his head and we both walked back out to the living room where everyone had already gathered. As Sam and I stood before them it got quiet.

"Guys we have something important to tell you." Sam said, getting everybody's attention.

"What is it?" Lia spoke up.

"You all know how much Sam and I love each other and we've been spending a lot of alone time together.." I said.

"What she's trying to say is..." Sam said.

"We're having a baby." Sam and I both said. No one said a word for a few minutes and I decided to leave. I walked out to the backyard. I breathed in and soon I heard shuffling coming behind me.

"Congrats!" Lia said, as she wrapped her arms around me.

"Thanks Lia, this means so much to me." I said.

"And it means so much to us." Kian said as I looked up to see Ricky, Connor, Chase, Trevor, Jc, Romeo, Jenn, and the rest of the girls.

"We're all happy for both of you. We all stayed quiet back inside because we either were shocked or just taking it all in." Chase said, as he came to my side.

Sam's POV

Two days later, Missy and I decided it was time to tell our family. We decided to have a BBQ at our house but since Missy couldn't stand the smell of uncooked meat or anything greasy she decided to stay indoors most of the time. After everyone was seated like my mom, Chloe. Missy came beside me and we told them. Right away my mom threw her hands around Missy and you could hear her sobbing.

"Are you sure this isn't one of your jokes?" My mom said, after everyone had left but her.

"No mom I'm 100% sure she's pregnant." I said.

"I wouldn't let him joke about something so serious." Missy said.

"I guess you guys had your honeymoon earlier than expected." My mom said. Our conversation lasted for awhile longer until my mom decided it was getting late and she had to drive home. Everyone around us knew that Missy and I were going to have a baby but the only ones left to find out are our fans and we're not telling them after the wedding.