Chapter 22: Friendly

Ricky's POV

I was parked in my drive way, taking the key out of the ignition. When my phone starting blaring out Ordinary.

"Kian what's up?" I spoke into the phone.

"How could you man? Connor told us to be nice to her and not hurt her, and the first thing you do is hurt her. You know she won't answer anyone's calls except Lia's and Connors? Why did you do it man?" Kian said. So I guess the word got out that Missy and I broke up.

"I just told her we needed a break and then she actually broke up with me." I said, as I completely realized that Missy and I were no longer together.

"You should have known that she would break up with you if you didn't do it. She doesn't wanna get hurt by you twice so she actually broke up with you! She's like a fragile box that's filled with glass. Man you fucked up right now I can't believe you fucked up this bad. At this moment I'm not going to take sides, in matter of fact I'm not choosing sides bro but think what you did. No one's going to be home for two more days. Just think of what you did." Kian said, and with that he hung up. I got off my car and locked the doors. I opened the house door and made sure I shut it before I went to my room.

Kian's POV

I had just arrived at Andrea's place when I saw her walking out to Jenn's car. I quickly got off my car and made my way to Andrea.

"Hey." I said, as Andrea looked back at me.

"Kian." She said.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"Kian, that's in the past. I don't want you bringing it up. Yeah, we broke up but we're still friends we still have the mutual friends and we can't just stop talking to each other we spent a whole year together and let's just be friends." Andrea said.

"Okay,  I understand but right now I need you to help me with something." I said.

"What is it?" Andrea said, as she sat in the car.

"What can I do to cheer a girl up? I mean Ricky and Missy broke up, she helped me out when I went through the break up. I want to do the same for her." I said.

"Oh, shit. Missy and Ricky broke up." Andrea said.

"Yeah, I don't know exactly what happen but I know Missy is down. Since she's not answering my calls just my text." I Said.

"Okay, well it's good thing she's answering your texts. It means that she needs someone by her side at this moment. I know Anthony and Jack are over there. I was about to pick them up. I just suggest you to take her ice cream and just comfort her right now. I'm gonna head that way right now so just stop by the store and buy the ice cream I'll text you when you can go over after I leave her place." Andrea said, turning on the car and putting the windows down.

"Thanks Andrea." I said.

"No problem now get going." Andrea said, as she reversed out of the parking lot and left me there heading to my car. Andrea always knew how to cheer someone up when they were sad. I'm happy she was here to give me some advice on how to cheer Missy up.