Chapter 41: Time pass

Missy's POV

Three years later, three years ago I got back with Sam and our relationship has been great since then. My friendship with O2L has been better than ever. When I say O2L I'm referrering to the boys not the channel. Since they decided to stop posting videos on O2L 3 years ago. Yeah Sam and I got back together a few days before they decided to end O2L. 

 Jc and Lia moved in together last year, Shelby and Ricky are still together. Connor started dating someone and Trevor is still living his dream as a singer.  I've gotten four other tattoos since the last time I got the tattoo on my wrist.

Today Sam and I were having a day to ourselves since we rarely hang out as a couple. It's great hanging out with the crew but Sam and I don't have a lot of alone time now since nobodies lying to me and keeping secrets from me.

I was wearing a pink pastel dress that was flowy at the bottom. I wore my white wedges with my dress. I had my hair in a side fishtail braid. I grabbed my iphone and placed it in my white clutch. Everything I wore reminded me of my sister. She would always try and get me wearing dresses.

I remember once before the car accident that we were going out to a friend's birthday party and my sister and I argued on what dress I should wear. At the end of the day I gave in and wore this exact same dress I was wearing right now. This dress reminds me of so many memories like that time when I wore this dress on our 16 birthday.

"Happy birthday." Lia said, bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Thank you Lia." I said, after realizing today was my  21th birthday.

"What's wrong?" Lia said, as she noticed a tear rolled down my cheek.

"I just had so many memories flash back of my sister. You know even though it's been five years. Every time it's my birthday I remember her. How we use to do everything together and stuff." I said.

"Awe, I'm so sorry. Come here." Lia said, as I stood up and she wrapped her arms around me. "I'll always be here for you Missy. I love that you've let me in, I feel like our connection got even stronger when I moved in with you. You're my best friend and I want you to know that I love you and whatever you do in life I will be here by your side."

"Thank you Lia! You know you're the best roommate I've ever had!" I said.

"Well I am the only roommate you've ever had!"Lia said. After Lia help me fix my makeup. Sam came over and picked me up for our day together.

Sam's POV

Today had to be perfect, I had just picked up Missy from her house. We were spending the day together. I drove down town to this restaurant where we had our first date. I knew today was Missy's birthday. And ever since Missy told me that her dad left her and her sister with her mom when she was little. I've put all my effort this past week searching for her dad. Missy only has one picture of her dad where he's holding both Missy and her twin sister in his arms.

"Why are you so quiet?" Missy asked me as, we finished eating our lunch.

"Just thinking." I said.

"Thinking of?" She said.

"I'm thinking of you." I said.

"Awe." She said, as she leaned over and gave me a peck on the lips. The rest of the day we spent walking around town and walking down the beach and talking. The sun was setting as we sat down on the warm sand and watched the ocean water.