Chapter 5: The rest of O2L

Missy’s POV

Connor was now driving to ihop since we were both hungry and neither of us ate breakfast. A few minutes later we arrived at ihop.

“Welcome to ihop, how many?” The waitress asked us.

“My friends are already here.” Connor answered.

“Oh right this why, they just got here.” The waitress said.

“Here’s your guys menu’s. I’ll be back shortly to take your order.” The waitress said.

“Missy, I introduce you Sam, Jc, Kian, Trevor and lastly Ricky.” Connor said, as they said something in between hi, or hello. They all look cuter in person. If that's even possible.

“Hi, guys.” I said, as I felt a huge smile creep onto my face.

“Sit down, I don’t bite.” Ricky said. And so I did, I sat down next to Ricky and Connor sat next to Kian. The waitress came back and got our order as we waited for our food to arrive we talked about movies. Then somehow we came up to the conversation of my mom and sister.

“Missy, your story moved something in all of us. We didn’t know we could impact our fans that much. Knowing what you went through and keep moving forward.” Kian said.

“Inspires all of us, you’re a strong girl and we would like for you to become our friend and we want to be your friends.” Sam added, looking right at me. He never stopped watching me.

“ You deserve to have friends, no matter what a person shouldn’t have gone through something like that alone. Even though we’re kind of late but we want to be here for you from now on. What do you say?” Ricky said, as everybody waited for me to answer. Our food arrived and everyone still waited for me to answer.

“Yeah, but it’s going to be hard for me to trust you guys. I haven’t had any guy friends since sophomore year.” I said.

“Yaaaaasss, she’s our friend!” Trevor said excitingly.

“Okay, now can we dig in?”  Sam asked, looking around as he saw me stuff a piece of pancake in my mouth.

“Urgh.” I tried talking but failed. Everyone just turned to face me and started laughing at me.

“What?” I said, after I swallowed the piece of pancake.

“Usually, Jc’s the first one to begin eating.” Kian said, after he got his breath back from laughing. The guys all began to eat as well. Twenty minutes later and I was full. I looked from my empty plate to see the boys weren’t even finished.

“Done!” Jc said.

“Dude, she was done before you.” Trevor said. That’s how Jc stated to ramble on about a video that we should film. Something about a food challenge.