Chapter 46: Appointment

Missy’s POV

Sam and I had our hands entwined as we waited for the doctor to come back with the results. She hadn’t told me what she was testing me for but we’ll find out what it is. The ten minutes had passed and she came back in with a clip board in her hands.

“Okay, well your results are back in. Congratulations you’re pregnant.” The doctor said. Oh my! I’m pregnant! I looked over at Sam and I saw a tear escape his eyes.

“Really?” I said, as I got up and hugged the Doctor.

“Yes, here’s a copy of the results. Also here’s information on your check ups and what you should eat and what you shouldn’t eat.” The doctor said. After the visit at the doctors Sam hasn’t said a single word. I know we weren’t expecting to have any kids anytime soon.

Sam’s POV

I sat on the bathroom counter with the shower running with the door locked. I put my head in my hands and let the tears fall out of my eyes. This shouldn’t be the way our lives should be but there’s nothing we can do. After I took a shower I started to cook dinner.

“Hey babe, I invited everyone over tonight.” Missy said.

“What?” I said.

“Lia and Jc were coming over and Connor and Ricky stuck along then I just decided to invite everyone.” Missy said.

“Okay.” I said, as I finished the sauce for the spaghetti I was making and stepping out the kitchen to the living room.

“Sam? Are you okay?” Missy called out.

“Yeah babe, I’m fine. I just don’t know if I’m ready to be a dad.” I bluntly said.

“I understand that’s what I was thinking on the way back here from the doctor’s appointment but what are we suppose to do kill this baby? Cause I’m not going to do that.” Missy said.

“No, I didn’t say that. Are we up for this, to be parents?” I said. Missy and I got into a deep conversation and talked everything out and decided we should….