Chapter 11: Opening up

Missy's POV

We were on the bus heading to Atlanta. Shelby and Morgan were fast asleep sleeping in a bunk. Well I couldn't go to sleep since the boys were being loud. I crawled out of Ricky's bunk and headed to the back of the bus.

"Hey guys." I said, as I sat down on the couch and pulled my knees to my chest.

"Ricky's up in the kitchen." Trevor said.

"I wasn't looking for him. I came to talk to Kian." I said, as Kian looked up from his laptop.

"Me?" Kian said.

"Yeah, and then I need to talk to all of you after I'm done talking to Kian." I said, as the guys headed out and closed the door.

"Kian, probably you have a lot of thoughts running through your mind right now. So I just want to get to the point. Yeah I've been bullied for two years and still am till this day and I just want to let you know if you ever need someone to talk to I'm here for you. I know that these past weeks I haven't really talked to you or Jc but it's cause you guys are in a relationship and I don't really get along with girls and I didn't wanna cause anything between your relationship and I know I had nothing to do with your break up with Andrea. I just wanna let you know that you're a friend to me." I said. Kian just stared at me and got up from where he was sitting at made me stand up. He pulled me into a hug.

"Thank you, Missy. I thought you hated me for no reason. But now I know that it wasn't because of Andrea or me. It was because you didn't wanna cause any trouble between us. Thank you, because every time Andrea wanted to meet you or talk about you. I would change the subject and she thought these horrible thoughts.  I spent a year with her, and it's going to be hard for me to move on and get my mind off of things. It was a mutual decision for us to break up. But you should talk to Jc and Lia as well." Kian said.

"I will Kian, now can you go get them both?" I said, and he came back with them. I explained to Jc and Lia why I wouldn't talk to them much. They understood and both went back to what they were doing.

Ricky's POV

Missy was talking to everybody tonight. At the end of the night around 2am she was friends with everybody on the bus. Trevor had pooped in a bag and tossed in out the tour bus since we couldn't poop on the tour bus. Everyone was already in bed or headed to sleep. Missy walked behind me as we decided I was gonna share my bunk with her.

" It's kind of hot. Do you mind if I take my tank off?" I asked, Missy.

"No I don't mind." She said, as we both crawled into my bunk. I wrapped my arms around her and had her head on my chest. Within minutes we both fell fast asleep.