Chapter 44: Those 3 words

Missy's POV

Sam had invited all of our friends. We had just finished eating dinner. Sam's been acting a little weird since he dropped me off at Connor's. Sam got up in front on the little stage Sam had rented.

"Missy can you come up here." Sam said, as I stood in the back. I made my way through our friends and Sam's family. I walked up on stage next to him.

"Missy, I don't know where to begin. We've been through so much these past four years I've known you. Out of those four years we've been dating for three amazing, beautiful years." Sam said, Connor and Chase walked up behind us. I could feel happy tears rolling down my cheeks. I quickly wiped them away.

"I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I've never said these three words until today. I love you." Sam said, at the sound of those three words I knew right then that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with Sam.

"I love you." I said, as I hugged Sam. My heart was racing of happiness.

"Happy anniversary babe but I have one more question for you." Sam said.

"Yea?" I said, as I stood before Sam.

"Will you Marry me?" Sam said, as Connor and Chase brought a sign that had 'Will you Marry me Missy?' And Sam kneeled down before me and pulled a small white box out of his pants pocket. My heart stopped, and these happy tears began to emerge from my eyes again.

"Yes!" I said, Sam slid the ring on my finger and when he stood up our lips connected.

"I love you." Sam said.

"I love you." I said. Our friends and family started to chant 'kiss' , I looked into Sam's eye's and I could honestly say he loves me. We both went in for the kiss as our lips connected again I felt the spark I felt the first day we made out.

Sam's POV

After partying for a few more hours, my family started to leave as well as our friends. Missy and I stood at the front of the doorway as Ricky and Connor were the last to leave the house.

"I can't believe you hid this from me for so long." Missy said, as she started to clean some of the mess that was in the living room.

"You don't know how much I just wanted to tell you but I couldn't because it would have ruined the surprise. Now come on babe let's leave that. Let's go get some rest its almost five in the morning." I said. So she did we went to our room and once we changed and hit the bed. We soon drifted off into a deep sleep.