Chapter 6: Sneaky

Missy’s POV

After arguing about who was going to pay the check. I quickly sneaked my credit card to the cashier and paid.  After a couple of minutes I watched the guys still arguing. I burst out laughing.

“You guys, are seriously funny. You guys didn’t even notice when I paid.” I said in between my laughing.

“You did what?” Kian said.

“I paid already. We can leave now.” I said.

“You sneaky little girl, I like you already.” Connor said, squinting at me. Connor linked arms with me and we walked out of ihop as the guys followed us out.

“So what are you doing later today?” Sam asked me.

“Well, I have to finish unpacking.” I said.

“Oh.” Sam said, scratching the back of his head.

“Yeah, well the guys and I are doing a collab. So we better get going. “ Jc said.

“I gotta take Missy home.” Connor said.

“I got it.” Ricky said. The guys gave me hugs and they all said something in the lines of goodbye. I hopped into Ricky’s car. After riding in the car for about ten minutes of silence I thought of making conversation with Ricky but no words would come out.

“Missy?” Ricky said, pulling me out of my thoughts.

“Yeah?” I said.

“Can I ask you a question?” He asked.

“Yeah, shoot.” I said.

“How come people at your school thought you slept around?” He asked, as he pulled up to my house.

“My sister use to be that girl before she… and they always compared me to her since she was my twin. My sister and I did everything together and one day she decided to do it and I couldn’t since I’ve been wanting to wait for the one. Anyways after she did it the first time she couldn’t stop. The day the car accident happened my mom and sister were arguing in the car. I never thought that we’d end up in a car crash. I never really cared what people thought of me, I just started caring less and less since that accident, look at me now. I keep rambling on.” I said, as the tears just slipped out.

“I gotta go.” I said, getting out of his car and running up to my door step I was about to open the door when I hand grasp my wrist and pulling me into their chest.

“You don’t have to go through this alone anymore. I’m here for you.”Ricky said, as his breath hit against my neck. Sending shivers up and down my back, I could hear his heart beat and I liked the fact that this hug was the warmest. After awhile I pulled away from the hug and we entered my house and I honestly opened up to him.

______________________

Author's Note: 

Hi guys, i hope you're enjoy reading this. If you could help me get more people to read this i would really appericiate it. Also comment down below what you guys think of it so far.

-Karol