Chapter 43: Matching tattoos

Missy's POV

Several days later Sam and I have thought about getting tattooed by Romeo today and I couldn't believe we were actually going to get matching tattoos. Romeo said he had a surprise for us since he had been working on a matching tattoo for us for awhile now. Sam and I were walking into Romeo's tattoo shop when Sam stopped me outside the shop.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Are you sure about this?" He asked me.

"Yes, I am Sam." I said.

"Okay, than let's get this done." Sam said. Romeo had done the tattoo's on us that whenever we entwined our fingers together it made a cute heart the second tattoo Romeo did on us was on the same place was our relationship date but in Roman numeral.

"Thank you Romeo!" I said, as I gave him a hug.

"I'm glad you guys chose to get them done." Romeo said.

"Thanks bro. My mom is throwing this party for Missy and I since we moved in together last week. She wants to..." Sam said, but my phone began to ring and I walked outside to answer the call.

"Romeo said he's going to meet us later at our house. I'll drop you off at Connor's and Ricky's place. I have to run some errands before we head to our house." Sam said.

Sam's POV

Tonight had to be perfect. I had to make sure all the right people were going to be at this party. My family was already at my house making sure the decorations and everything was good. Ricky and the rest of the O2L boys were at my house already helping set up the tables.

"I can't believe she hasn't found out." Kian said.

"Well I only told you guys and Romeo and a few other close people that I trust." I said. I had made sure everything was in the right place. I had called all of Missy's friends like Chase, Teala and these other girls. I took a quick shower and texted Connor that it was okay for them to come over already since everybody I had invited was here. I waited at the front door as Connor texted me saying he just got here. The front door opened and like always Missy left me speechless how beautiful she always looks. She wore this light purple dress I had bought her for her birthday. Her hair was back to blonde. She came up to me and kissed me and she started to greet everyone who was here.