Chapter 14: Talking

Ricky’s POV

Missy has been crying her eyes out since last night and she hasn’t really spoken to anybody. After we heard the news I made sure she was back on the tour bus. We had gone back to finish the meet and greet.

“She’s not speaking to me.” I said as we all sat down in the back of the tour bus.

“She’s not speaking to any of us.” Connor said.

“What should we do?” Kian asked.

“Hey where’s Lia?” I asked.

“She’s talking to Missy.” Jc said.

“Wait what?” I said.

“She’s talking to Lia?” Connor said, sounding more like a question.

“I don’t know why but Missy wanted to talk to her, so Lia said she would. They’ve been talking for awhile now.” Jc said.

Lia’s POV

I was cuddling with Missy on the front lounge. We haven’t said a word to each other but I just held her in my arms.

“Lia, I can’t trust anybody but you.” Missy said.

“Why’s that?” I asked.

“My cousins were killed by my aunt. Then my aunt killed herself. They were the only living family I had. Now what am I suppose to do? If I have no family members to go to when I need them the most?” She said, as she began to sob.

“I’m your family now, O2L is your family now. We love you Missy, you’re an amazing girl. You don’t know how much you have inspired all of us.” I said.

“Thank you Lia I really need someone to talk too, I know we haven’t really gotten to know each other but you remind me so much of my sister. That’s why I came to you.” She said. We continued to talk and just get to know each other when started laughing at something I said and the boys came to the lounge.