Chapter 18: #Micky

Ricky’s POV

It’s been a week since, Missy’s interview and today the video goes up on Awesomeness Tv. We’ve gave our fans a few hints in there but none of them have figured it out. Currently I’m helping Missy create a YouTube account.

“So this is the app I use, well a lot of YouTuber’s use it. It’s pretty easy to use.” I said, as I showed Missy the basics of the app. A few days ago we filmed a video with her camera just got and the video’s about our relationship.

“Ricky, Missy! The video’s up!” Lia screamed from the living room. Right away I refreshed the AwesomenessTV channel on Youtube and the recent video was Missy being interviewed by Teala. We watched the entire video before I posted ‘Yes I’m dating @Missymissy for two months. It’s NOT a rumor’

“I just read your tweet, do you think I should post something on twitter?”  Missy asked me.

“You could just RT my tweet. I’m going to use the bathroom. I’ll be right back.” I said, as I headed out her room to the bathroom.

Missy’s POV

Ricky had left his laptop open with the video. I scrolled down to read the comments.

‘He could do so much better.’

‘I bet she just made all that up to get Ricky.’

‘I ship Micky all the way.’

‘They make a cute couple. #Micky’

‘She’s ugly.’

I kept reading the comments as I felt tears roll down my cheeks. I heard Ricky open my bedroom door. I quickly tried stopping the tears but they kept coming.

“Missy, are you okay? What’s wrong?” Ricky said, as he sat down and placed me on his lap.

“It’s nothing.” I said, putting my head in his chest. Ricky reached his laptop and saw the comments.

“Babe, don’t let them get to you. You’re beautiful, don’t pay attention to their hate.” Ricky said, as he started rubbing circles on my back. I stayed quiet and just stayed in his embrace. I closed my eyes thinking of how Ricky made me really happy and that I really liked him.