Chapter 12: Cheesecake factory

Missy’s POV

A few days later, the guys had a day off and Ricky wanted to spend it with me but Kian and Connor tagged along which I don’t mind really. We are seated here in a booth at a Cheesecake factory. Lately Kian has been actually smiling and having fun on tour.

“What are you getting?” Connor asked me.

“I have no idea. I kind of just want water, I’m not really that hungry.” I said, looking at the menu.

“Water? We have some on the bus. Plus you haven’t ate much lately.” Kian said.

“She’s Lactose intolerant.” Ricky said, informing them.

“Oh, we can go somewhere else if you want.” Kian said.

“No it’s fine.” I said.

“No really, we can go anywhere you want to go.” Connor said.

“Guys, it’s fine just because I’m lactose intolerant doesn’t mean I won’t eat my favorite dessert.” I said.

“Are you guys ready to order?” A lady said, with a notepad and pen in her hands. We ordered our food and talked for a few minutes until our food came. I ordered two pieces of strawberry cheesecakes with a strawberry shake.

Connor’s POV

After we finished eating our desserts we decided to just go walk around until we actually felt hungry again and eat actual food. Three hours later we ate at Subway. We all got back together and went to go watch x-men in theaters. The movie was awesome! We were back in the hotel. I was sharing a room with Ricky and Missy.

“Connor.” Missy said, as she jumped onto my bed.

“Yeah?” I said.

“Ricky said he wanted to ask me something but he couldn’t since he wants to ask me when we’re alone. Do you think he’s going to ask me out?” She said, as she whispered since Ricky was in the bathroom.

“Probably, but don’t get your hopes to high. He can ask you anything. Tomorrow we have to be up early again for the DC show. Go back to bed. Good night.” I said, as I pulled the covers over my head.