Chapter 9: Flight

Missy’s POV

Ricky and the rest of O2L had left for tour and they wouldn’t be back for about a month. He would text me whenever he could. It’s been a week since I’ve seen him and he was in his home town. I was flying over there right at this moment. Five minutes until I landed. The guys flew me since they noticed Ricky wasn’t being himself and thought it would be cool if I joined them on tour.

I walked off the plane after it landed with my backpack and walked to baggage claim. I searched for my bag until I found it. My phone started to ring. I answered to see Ricky’s name on the caller ID.

“Hello?” I said, sounding more like a question.

“Hey, it’s Shelby I stole Ricky’s phone for the moment. Connor said he’s out front of the airport. Tell him we’re heading to my apartment. So you guys could meet us there. I gotta go, Ricky wants his phone back. See you in a few girl.” Shelby said, as I heard Ricky yelling in the background. She hung up before I could say anything and walked out the airport to be tackled by Connor.

“Connor!” I yelled as he spun me around.

“Missy, I’ve missed you!” He said.

“Connor I’ve miss you too! But put me down, I’m getting dizzy!” I said, as he put me down. “Shelby called me and told me to head to her apartment.”

“Okay, but we have to catch up. I have so much to tell you.” Connor said, as he helped me put my bags in the back of the car. We jumped in the car and headed towards Shelby’s apartment. Connor told me how tour was going and what was happening with Andrea and Kian. Apparently they were having problems.

Ricky’s POV

Where’s my phone? I thought I left it on the couch? I doubled checked my pockets and it wasn’t there. I heard Shelby talking in the bathroom. I placed my ear next to door. She’s talking to someone on the phone.

“Shelby I know you have my phone!” I yelled.

“Here.” She said, tossing my phone to me after she opened the door.

“Who were you talking to?” I asked her.

“I was snapchatting.” Shelby said, plotting herself on the couch. I laid on the couch with my headphones in. I was debating whether I should text Missy or not. Kepy stealing glances from Shelby. If she knew how much I missed her it would be awkward.