Chapter 52: Sleep

Sam's POV

A week later, I was holding Mark while Missy took a shower. Mark was sound asleep in my arms. I scrolled through twitter and posted a picture of Mark and Missy. I got tons of mentions like my family was the cutest.

"So they keep calling me asking if we're gonna do a photo shoot with Mark." Missy said, as she came out the bathroom with her towel around her waist.

"I know they keeping bugging me too but I don't want my kid to grow up in the eye of the media." I said.

"That's what I was saying to myself." She said.

"Okay, so it's settled we don't want Mark growing up in front of the cameras yet." I said.

"He's still a baby if he's going to be in and photos or videos they have to be our photos and videos." Missy said.

"Babe, so I talked to my manager a few days ago and we talked about producing a new single out." I said, as I put Mark down on the bed between two pillows.

"That's great, is it a song I know?" Missy said, as she ran her fingers through her hair.

"Yeah, it's the song I wrote about us." I said, as I walked over to Missy. I could tell something was bothering her I just couldn't tell what it was. Whenever something bothered her she would run her fingers through her hair.

"What's wrong?" I said, as I took her hands in mine.

"I don't want you to think that I don't want you to put music out but right now can't you just take a little break from music and focus on Mark and me? I do want you to put more music out but you're gonna get all busy and these few first months I want you to be here until I can handle him on my own." She said. She's right I can't go out and produce new music and put a new single out right now. Maybe when we can handle Mark and know what we're doing I can produce new music but for the mean time I'm going to spend it with them.

Missy's POV

Sam's been home these past two days. He's been doing so well helping me out with Mark. Good thing we took baby classes or else he would have been so stressed out. But what's killing us is not sleeping right.

"It's your turn." I said, as I felt emptiness where Sam should have been. I jumped out of bed to see Sam sitting down with Mark in his arms rocking him back and forth.

"I've been trying to get him to sleep for the past two hours." Sam said.

"Did you check his diaper?" I said, as I stretched and got out of bed.

"Yeah, I changed it already." Sam said.

"He's probably hungry." I said, as Sam gently handed Mark to me. I lowered my shirt down and I started to feed Mark.

"I love you Missy. I love our son and I love the way you handle things." Sam said, as he sat down next to me on the bed.

"I love you and I love our creation. I love how you love me. Get some sleep babe, you have that meeting tomorrow morning." I said, as I looked up to meet his eyes.

"You sure? " Sam asked, as he kissed my forehead.

"Yeah, I love watching both my babies fall asleep." I said, as Sam got into bed and I scooted all the way so my back was against the pillows. I watched how Sam slowly drifted into sleep as Mark slowly did the same.