Chapter 19: Bullying

Connor's POV

I set up my camera with my tripod and stuffed everything behind the camera. I quickly made my bed. I texted Missy & Ricky to come to my room since this week was Bullying week.

"Hi, guys this week is bullying week and I thought I would do a video on couples getting bullied." I said. "I have two special guests coming in a few but before I start I want to get things straight. Any kind of bullying is not acceptable. No one should get bullied, it's not fun being bullied. Trust me I know." A few minutes later Missy and Ricky came into my room and both sat on either side of me.

"You guys all know Ricky and most of you might know Missy. They're obviously in this video because they're a couple and are getting a lot of hate for dating. I don't know how you guys can hate on Missy and talk bad about her when you guys don't know anything about her. You should be careful in what you tell people because you can never take back those words." I continued my video and got Missy's and Ricky's point of views on how they're feeling.

Ricky's POV

After being in Connor's video I decided to film mine. I quickly took my camera out and decided to go outside and start filming.

"I grew up getting bullied and made fun of for YEARS. So the last thing I will ever do is bring another person down bc I know how it feels. Obviously I never wanted to go thru bullying, but it honestly gave me such a different perspective on how to treat people, I learned from it. Stay positive and be that nice friend that people need in their lives. Being a nice person to others will only cause good things to happen." I said, talking to my camera. Missy came out and sat down next to me on the grass and I continued to talk.

"Bullying isn't something someone should go through by themselves." I said.

"He doesn't mean that two people should be bullied together, but that person whose getting bullied should tell someone who will help them and stop the bullying. From experience if you stay quiet, nobody's going to help you." Missy said. We talked a few more minutes to the camera and I ended the video.