Chapter 45: Not a single word

Missy's POV

About a month later, and I still haven't heard from my dad. This month Sam and I got our wedding day planned out and everything. We wanted a small but big wedding since we wanted our friends to come to the wedding and have most of Sam's family to come. Our wedding was in two weeks and I would have to pick up my dress in a week.

"Are you ready to film the engagement video?" I asked Sam, as he walked out into the living room where I had everything set to record the video.

"Yeah, babe let me just go get my phone. Since I saved some questions they sent us." Sam said, as he went to our room and came back with his phone in his hands. I started the intro of my video and dove right in the questions. We were both using the same video for our channels but Sam was filming his intro.

"What do you want to eat for dinner?" I asked Sam.

"Whatever you want to eat." Sam said.

"I'm too lazy to cook today, maybe we could order a pizza and watch some Netflix?" I suggested.

"I've been waiting for you to say that since we've gotten together." Sam said. I pecked Sam on the lips. We ordered pizza and it had just arrived a few minutes ago. Sam handed me a slice. The pizza looked too greasy and the smell of it made my stomach turn. I felt something come up my throat and I threw the pizza back in the box and ran to the bathroom.

"Babe are you okay?" Sam yelled, from the other side of the bathroom door.

"Yeah, maybe I'm getting sick or something." I said, as I washed my mouth.

Sam's POV

Two days later, Missy and I were both sitting in the Doctor's office. Since Missy was throwing up at the sight and smell of meat or anything grease looking. The Doctor had came into the room and asked Missy the usual questions.

"You're here for a check up?" the doctor said.

"Yeah, I've been feeling kind of sick and our wedding is in a few weeks and I don't wanna be sick on my wedding day." Missy said.

"Okay so what seems to be the problem?" The doctor asked. Missy explained what she was going through.

"When was the last time you were menstruating?" The Doctor said.

"About two months ago but I'm irregular." Missy said.

"I see, okay well I'm going to ask you to pee in this cup. It'll take ten minutes to get your results back." The doctor said, as she handed Missy a cup with a lid. Missy had walked out of the room and went to the bathroom. When she walked back in we both waited for the doctor to return.