Chapter 25: Cuddling

Missy's POV

Tonight is new night for me, I actually feel like myself now. Jc had picked, Lia and I and we were headed to his house since Kian and him decided to throw a party. I was wearing a black flowy dress and I had my black flats on. My hair was perfectly curled. I was on my fourth shot when Ricky came up to me.

"Wanna dance?" He asked.

"No." I said, walking around him to the dance floor to find Kian and Andrea making out. I guess they're back together or are they just hooking up? I think it's just the alcohol.

"Sam let's dance." I said, pulling Sam from the side and onto the dance floor. I started grinding on him. He started to put kisses down my neck, somehow we made it to his bed and one thing led to another. I knew what was happening and I didn't stop Sam or myself. Tonight would be the night.

--

Sam's POV

 I woke up to see Missy cuddle next to me. What happened last night? The events of last night flashed before my eyes. Last night was crazy, Missy was all over me. We had come into my room last night and I was enjoying kissing Missy and making out with her. But she was taking things to the next level. I could tell she was still hurt from Ricky and she was trying to do something to get her mind off of him. But I stopped her. I decided to wake Missy up. I shook her by her shoulder.

"Sam? Where are we? Where's my dress? OH MY GOSH WE-" Missy began to say.

"No, we didn't do anything last night. I stopped you before we did anything." I said, as I slid my sweats on.

 "Sam I think I love Ricky and I'm praying we didn't do anything." Missy said.

"I assure you, we didn't and I know you really really like Ricky. That's why I stopped you." I said.

"Thank you Sam!" She said. She quickly slid her dress on and flats on and left my room. Since we decided not to tell anyone what had happen last night. It was gonna be something hard to keep in.