Chapter 24: blonde

Missy’s POV

It’s been a week since Ricky and I broke up, Kian and Connor have hung out with me daily and so has Lia and JC. I was out with Lia one afternoon last week and we ended up at Sally’s. I bought all the materials I needed to dye my hair blonde. Since I’m light skinned I decided it would look good on me. Finally today Lia was going to help me dye it. Since my hair’s already a light brown it’s not going to take long.

“Did you mix everything already?” Lia said, as she walked into our bathroom and set her phone on the bathroom counter.

“Yeah, I did. I’ve only done this once when I was helping my mom dye her hair.” I said.

“I’ll do a good job. Do you want a before and after picture?” Lia asked me.

“Yeah, I was thinking that.” I said, I quickly snapped a few pictures. I also took my camera and started vlogging. Lia started to puy the cream or whatever it is in my hair. It took her a total of 10 minutes to put in all my hair and made sure it was on my roots and ends. I set the timer for twenty minutes.

“The time’s almost up.” Lia said, as we ate chips.

“I know, I’m gonna wait like five more minutes just to be sure.” I said. After the time was up i was surprised to see that we actually did a good job.

Lia’s POV

I had helped Missy dye her hair. Dying her hair was just a spur in the moment. Missy was rinsing off her hair in the bathroom while I texted Jc.

Me: Missy’s hair looks PERFF.

Jc: I’m coming to pick u girls up. Party @ our house!

Me: ok, give us ten minutes.

-

“LIA! I LOVE IT!” Missy yelled, coming into my room. Before Missy look gorgeous but with her hair blonde it made her look beautiful.

“OH MY GOSH! YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL!”  I yelled as we both jumped up and down.

“Okay, let’s get ready. We’re going to a party tonight!” I said. So we did got ready less than 10 minutes. We got in Jc’s car and the night was about to begin. Missy need this distraction.