Chapter 30: Our secret

Missy's POV

I woke up to snores coming from next to me. I opened my eyes as they adjusted I saw Sam's perfectly build body next to me. I looked down at myself when I realized I was naked and so was Sam. Lsat night was crazy but good. I got up from my bed and walked around my room looking for my robe.

"Good morning, beautiful." Sam said, as he sat up.

"Good morning Sam." I said, as I found the nearest clothes item and put it on.

"You look good in my shirt." Sam said. I looked down at what I had just put on and for sure it was Sam's shirt.

"Well you look even better." I said, as I went up to him.

"Last night was, whoa fun." Sam said. I looked at the sheets that were all messy and our clothes were scattered all over my room floor.

"It's something I'm never going to forget. I hate to ask but did you use protection?" I said.

"Yes, I did. You don't have to worry about nothing." Sam said.

"Actually I do, because no one can find out about this." I said, as I tossed Sam his boxers.

"Okay, wait is this because you don't want Ricky to find out?" Sam asked, as he slid his jeans on.

"No because I want this to be our secret." I said, as I slid a pair of leggings on.

"I like your thinking but are we a thing now?" Sam asked me as I slid his shirt off and put on a sports bra and slid a sweater on.

"Yes, we are a thing now but I want us to keep it on the down low. I'm not ready for your fans to find out." I said.

"Alright, then babe." Sam said. Sam ate breakfast with me and then he left to take a shower and do some stuff but he would come and pick me up later so I could go over to the pool party Kian was throwing.

Ricky's POV

I was for sure that Sam had spent the night at Missy's house. I just had to confirm it from him. If he was still wearing the same clothes he wore last night. I was sitting on the steps of the staircase when Sam walked in and like I thought he spent the night at her house his hair was covered by a beanie he had on.

"Hey man. What up?" Sam asked, cooly.

"Don't you 'Hey man' me. You know I love her, why'd you do it?" I said, as I stood up to be face him.

"Do what?" Sam asked, as he jiggled his keys in his hand.

"Spend the night at her house?!" I said, raising my voice.

"I can do whatever the hell I want. Missy and I are just friends. Dude, you gotta move on. I can't believe you're dating Shelby and you're still not over Missy." Sam said, as he left to the kitchen.

Sam's right, I gotta move on. Why the heck am I dating Shelby still when I can go after Missy again? Missy still loves me and I love her still.