Chapter 13: Who is he?

Missy's POV

Today the guys were performing in Washington DC, and I never really go out to the Meet and greets or out on stage but Ricky convinced me that today I should at least experience it once in my life. Everybody was currently getting ready and so was I but I had no idea what to wear or what to do with my hair. So I just grabbed a pair of black shorts and my white shirt and put them on. For my hair I just decided to leave it natural since it was already wavy.

The show had already started and it was time for Ricky to go out and he wanted me to go out with him. The lights were turned off for us both to walk on to stage. They announced Ricky and the lights turned on. The screaming got louder as Ricky began to talk.

"So you guys might be wondering who this girl is and what she's doing up here on stage next to me. Well her name's Missy and I want to sing 'Heartbreak girl' by my friends 5SOS to her." Ricky said as a crew member brought a stool out on to the middle of the stage. I sat on the stool while Ricky sang the song to me after the song finished I couldn't help it but hug him. After the show Ricky took me back out onto stage which was empty already.

"Missy, will you be my girlfriend?" He said.

"Yes, I would love to be your girlfriend." I said. Before I could say anything else his lips were on mine and I felt sparks like the first time we kissed. He picked me up and spun me around.

"Let's wait a month or so to see if the fans like you." Ricky said.  We quickly changed our wardrobe and went to do the meet and greet.

Connor's POV

I was standing up taking selfies with fans who wanted one. When this guy comes in barging in and starts yelling at Missy. Before I could hear anything of what they're saying Missy looks at us with a 'its okay' look. She leaves with the guy.

"We're sorry for that. We'll be right back." I said, as well all exited and went the direction Missy left. At the end of the hall I could see Missy on the floor covering her face while the guy sat across from her talking. We all ran towards her.

"What's going on Missy?" Ricky said, as he sat down next to her.

"Whose is he?" I said.

"Why was he yelling at you?" Lia said.

"He was-" Missy began to say but the guy cut her off.

"I'm Mark, her ex-boyfriend, I don't wanna cause any trouble I just came to tell her some news of her family." The guy Mark said.

"They can't be dead." Missy said.

"Whose dead?" JC said.

"Oh my gosh." Trevor  said.

"My cousins." She said. This weekend was Digifest in NYC and she was going to spend it mourning since her cousins funeral was tomorrow. This weekend was suppose to be fun and adventurous for Missy. Ricky and her finally became a couple and she was starting to get out of her bubble. Why is it when she's getting herself together something tragic happens.