Chapter 7: Holy mother of pearls

Connor's POV

Two weeks later, I was finishing editing a video. Ricky filmed with me earlier this week. I was in the O2L house and in Ricky's room. My stomach started to grumble so I decided to get up from my chair and head down stairs to search for food.

"Want some?" Missy asked me, as she finished making two sandwiches for herself. Missy was still quiet around the guys but she had grown on me.

"Sure." I said. After five minutes she finished making me two sandwiches. We headed outside to eat our sandwiches. We sat down by the pool and dangled our feet inside of the water.

"Connor?" She  said, sounding like a question.

"Yeah Missy?" I said, looking up from my sandwich to meet her eyes.

"Can I tell you something and you won't tell anyone?" She asked. I nodded my head and she continued to talk. "I know it's so soon but do you know If Ricky likes me?"

"I haven't really talked to him." I said.

"Oh, well it's cause every time the gangs together. He's always quiet around me and is always polite and respectful towards me." She said.

"Now that I think of it, it does sound like he does but I'll figure it out soon." I said, taking a bite out of my last sandwich. Wait does she like Ricky and that's why she's asking me. HOLY MOTHER OF PEARLS SHE DOES!

"Thanks , Connor." She said.

"Anyways why do you want to know?"  I said, smirking.

"I think I like him." She said.

"Well, now I have to find out if he does. I'll try my hardest to get something out of him this weekend." I said, we talked for a few hours until the sun went down and we headed inside to find Jc and Kian twerking.

"Please, that's not how you twerk." Missy blurted out. She looked over at me for some sort of help.

"Say what?" Kian said.

"Do you know how to twerk?" Jc asked.

"Maybe I do and maybe I don't." She huffed and headed upstairs to my room.

"It's been two weeks and she can't fully have a conversation with us." Kian said, as he sighed.

"We've been trying so hard for her to open up to us like she opened up to you." Jc said.

"I think it's just that she doesn't wanna get hurt, since she's been hurt really badly." I said, as I went after Missy. I talked to Missy and told how she should try and get to know the guys a bit more. So she's going to spend as much time as possible with all the guys.