Chapter 50: Catching up

Missy’s POV

Zoey and I were skyping and talking about the job they had offered me. Zoe had sent me a message right away when she found out I was pregnant and ever since then she’s been checking up on me. Our friendship has grown so much these past few weeks. Sam had to leave early this morning to catch his flight to New York. He had a few jobs to do.

“I thought about the job and I think it’s best if I don’t take the offer. I don’t want my baby to be in the public’s eye.” I said.

“Yeah, that’s what my thought was. You would want him or her to grow up in a normal environment and not get bullied by the media.” Zoey said.

“You understand me. Jc was telling me to take the job offer to get more fame. When I don’t want that, I want my baby to grow up in a home with two parents.” I said.

“Yeah, but hopefully we meet your little baby before Sam releases his second album.” Zoey said.

“Well Sam’s busy traveling because he’s job  right now. I don’t think he has time to produce a second album right now and I’ve been modeling baby clothes but I have this crazy idea in moving over there.” I said.

“That’s a bad idea.” Zoey said.

“Why?” I said.

“Okay, well Alfie and I decided a few months back that we’re gonna move to California.” She said.

“What?” I said.

“It was suppose to be a surprise.” Zoey said. Our conversation went into the things we would do together and collabs. We ended our call and I decided it was time to eat some food.  I ordered Chinese and called Connor over.

“Hey Missy Missy.” Connor said, as he came into the living room and sat down next to me.

“I’ve missed you.” I said.

“I missed you too. How’s this little baby doing?” He said.

“He’s fine.” I said.

“Omg, you know it’s sex.” Connor said.

“Yeah, shh. Sam doesn’t wanna know until he’s born.” I said.

“Awe, well I can’t wait to meet him.” Connor said, as he placed his hand on my tummy.

“Isn’t it like what 2 years since you quit O2L?” I asked.

“It’s been actually 3 years.” Connor said.

“Oh yeah, I remember now.” I said, as I remembered back to that day when I was sitting behind the camera helping Sam and the rest of O2L film the video.

“Have you guys picked out names?” Connor asked.

“Not yet but I’m thinking of the name Oliver, Ollie for short.” I said, looking up to Connor.

“That reminds me of O2L for some reason.” Connor chuckled.

“Yeah, it kind of does remind me of O2l.” I said.

Connor and I chatted for an hour or so just catching up. He filled me in about dating Chase. Chase wasn’t able to make it over today since he has an afternoon shift at work.  After Connor came out about 3 years ago he and chase got closer and they started to date. Chase and I were still best friends but he was busy with his life and I was busy being pregnant.