Chapter 53: future

Sam’s POV

It was early in the morning and I had a meeting at the office. I was heading into the meeting not knowing what it was about. I got off the elevator and walked into the meeting room. I was greeted and sat in a chair in front of my manager and lawyer.

“Same you’re probably wondering why I called this meeting.” My boss said.

“Actually I was wondering why my managers here.” I said.

“Sam you’ve been working for the company for a few years now and we’ve seen you grow. These past years have been wonderful but we have to let you go. I’m not firing you but we want to sign you.” My boss said.

“What?” I said.

“I’ve talked with your manager here and your lawyer has gone over the contract.” My boss said. I talked with my manager and lawyer what the contract says. I will be one of the companies singer and will have to produce five albums. 

Missy’s POV

Sam had texted me and told me that he was on his way back home. That we had to talk about a job he was offered or something like that. Mark was sound asleep when Sam got home. We were sitting in the living room.

“Missy I have some news.” Sam said.

“Good or bad?” I asked.

“You know how we talked about taking some time before I put another single or E.P. out.” Sam said.

“Yeah we talked about it a few days ago.” I said, remembering our conversation.

“Well I got a contract with the company. They want me in as an artist.” Sam said. All his hard work has finally paid off.

“Five albums, about six tours and a lot of appearances, interviews but we need to talk about it before I give them an answer.” Sam said, as he leaned closer to me.

“Take the job.” I said, as he threw his arms around me.

“Are you sure?” He asked.

“Yes, you’ve worked so hard to get this far and I’m not going to let you turn this offer down. Yeah, you’ll be gone for a longer period of time but it’s for a good reason.” I said.

“I better future for Mark. I better future for our kids we have in the future.” Sam said.

“We never really talked about having more kids.” I said, as my heart did a little jump of joy.

“We can’t leave Mark alone. He’s gonna need brothers and sisters to take care of. So whenever we’re ready we’ll try for a baby.” Sam said. We ended up in a deep make out session until Mark started crying.