Last Chapter 55: Reunion

Missy’s POV

Five beautiful years later, I was holding one of the twins. These past years have been amazing getting. Sam and I are parents of five kids. There was Mark that was five, Lisa that was four and the twins are turning two in a week.

“Can you believe I’m releasing my third album tomorrow.” Sam said, as he held Mason and I placed Lacey in her crib.

“I can believe it because I’m the one that helped you write your songs.” I said, as I kissed Mason and started to feed him a bottle.

“Getting to work with my wife is the best. I get to spend time with her at home while we write songs and get to watch our kids grow before our eyes.” Sam said.

“It’s been wonderful working with my husband.” I said.

“Eight beautiful years, we’ve been living our life together. Our children are all beautiful.” Sam said, as I put Mason in his crib that was across the room from Lacey.  Sam and I had bought a house in Santa Monica that had six rooms and four bathrooms and a huge back yard. We had enough money in our kids savings accounts so they could be good even after college.

“I know we’ve wanted a big family and I know we have our hands full with our kids do you think..” Sam said, as he gently grabbed my hand and led me out the room.

“Sam I’m happy with our family. In a couple of years there gonna be fighting for toys and learning how to share things. At some point we have to stop having kids and maybe we can handle and love one more.” I said, as I looked into Sam’s eyes. Seeing his eyes light up made my heart skip a heartbeat.

“And at my age 29 it’s getting a bit harder for me to get pregnant.” I said. We checked on Mason and Lisa. We headed to bed and ended up wrapped in our bed sheets naked. This man right here is the love of my life I don’t know what I would have done without him.

Sam’s POV

You know that moment when you’re sleeping but you’re slowing waking up and you keep your eyes clothes because the suns shining through the curtains. Well that’s me right now. I started to feel the bed to find that I was alone in bed. I opened my eyes and looked around the room to see Missy in the closet with Mason and Lacey. I watched how Missy tried getting ready while taking care of the twins.

“Good morning beautiful.” I whispered into her ear. I carried Lacey and Missy handed me Mason. This is how we started our mornings. Well Usually I would be woken up to by Lisa and Mark jumping on the bed.

“Where’s Mark and Lisa?” I asked, as I sat on the bed.

“My dad took them to the store. They’re picking up some pancake mix.” Missy said, as she got her flats on.

“Okay well my mom’s coming by to take care the kids. Since your dad can’t take care of them. He has some sort of meeting with one of his old friends.” I said, as I handed Mason to Missy. We were walking down the stairs and into our office. We placed the twins in a crib.

“Yeah he told me something about it. After our meeting we have to enroll Lisa in Kindergarden. After that we have the quick interview then we..” Missy began to say.

“Pick up Mark from school and come back home. Spend time with our kids.” I said, as I kissed Missy’s forehead.

“And I have to make dinner for our reunion.” Missy said.

“Oh yeah, how could I forget the O2L reunion.” I said, as I remembered the fun times I use to have with them and all my other friends. Each year we all decided that we should all get together and catch up. It was the best time of the year. It was the times were we could all be ourselves.

Missy’s POV

 Kian got married and had two kids. Connor and Chase got married two years after we got married. They adopted a beautiful baby girl. Ricky broke up with Shelby and was dating Andrea, we all saw that one coming. Shelby got married to this guy named Cole. Trevor had been dating this girl named Amy for a few years now. Jc and Lia broke up a long time ago but they we’re still friends. Their relationship ended out of the blue. We all think it was just because their love for each other started fading.  Lia was in a serious relationship with a guy names Scott. After all these years I was still best friends with Lia. After all this time we still have kept in contact with each other. As for all my other friends they grew up to being wonderful people. Having their own families and getting their careers they’ve wanted.

After all this year’s I’m happy I could have by my side my handsome husband. Our love has grown so much. We learn something new each day about each other. In the future I keep seeing myself with him by my side and raising our kids together and getting old. Trusting Our2ndlife was the best of the best things I could have done.