Chapter 39: Friendships over

Missy's POV

Sam had just apologized and I had just walked out the room saying it was too late. I knew it wasn't too late but I wasn't gonna let him hurt me again like he did. I could feel the tears wanting to emerge from my eyes but I held them back. I went out back, passing people until Jc, Kian, Ricky and Connor stopped me. I stood in front of them saying nothing.

"Why?" Ricky asked.

"Sam's really hurt cause of you." Kian said.

"You should just get over it and make up with him." Jc said.

"Ricky, I have nothing to talk to you guys about anything, if you guys were my friends, wait you can't because you're best friends with Sam and what's the bro code Bro's before Hoe's.  He's hurt? For what kissing another girl? Kian I thought you would support me, I helped you through a rough time I get why you didn't tell me because Sam's like a brother to you. But Jc you out of all should have told me right away that night but you didn't you just walked around my house like it didn't happened. You know what fuck you guys. I'm done with you guys the trust I had for all of you is no longer here." I said, I realized I had actually started to cry. I started to walk away but I felt someone pull me into their chest.

"Get away from me." I said, trying to get away from there hold.

"It's me." Connor's said, as he held me close to him.

"Connor, take me to my car." I said.

"Alright, I will. Just let me text Chase and tell him to meet us at your car." Connor said. Connor helped me get to the passenger side of my car and he climbed in the driver's side. Chase didn't say I word when he got in the car since he saw and heard me crying. Connor drove us to my house. Once I was in my house I went to the bathroom and wiped all the making off. I threw my hair up in a bun. I quickly changed into my spandex and I threw on a hoodie I had on the bed.

Sam's POV

After telling the guys what Missy's and I talked about I waited in the car to drive us home. I waited a couple minutes as I waited impatiently I saw Connor taking Missy to her car. She looked weak and like her energy was gone. Chase ran out and got in Missy's car. Ten minutes later Kian, Jc, and Ricky got in the car.

"Jenn's driving the girls back." Ricky said.

"That's cool." I said. I looked over at Ricky and noticed he was down, I looked in the mirror to see Kian and Jc down too.

"What's wrong guys?" I said, as I reversed out and started to drive down the street.

"We kind of made Missy's cry and she ended all our friendships." Kian said.

"She isn't like that, I know her." I said, as I kept driving.

"Well we thought we knew her too." Jc said.

"No, I know her. I know she would never say 'It's too late.' I know she would never end your guys friendship. She was changing she was trying so hard." I said.

"That's right, after I beat you up we mended our friendship." Ricky said.

"What if we stop by her house and actually apologize to her about everything tonight. I know I already did but what if we're there as her friends and you guys show her that you support her. She told me once how she reacts when she's choosing to close herself from the world."I said. The guys agreed we should go over to her house and be there for her. I changed my direction and started to drive her way.