Chapter 21: Cut the crap

Missy's POV

I woke up and stretched to find myself hitting someone's chest. I quickly rubbed my eyes and as my eyes started to focus, I saw Ricky caressing my cheek with his thumb.

"Morning." Ricky said.

"Good morning." I said, as I finished stretching.

"Anthony let me in." He said.

"Yeah, I forgot they we're flying out here this weekend. Wait what are you doing here? Aren't you suppose to be in Alabama at your parents?" I said, sitting up.

"Yeah, but I flew back last night. I've been thinking Missy. I wasn't staying at my parent's I was at Shelby's she told me to tell you but I didn't. Also I hate to tell you this but we need a break. Once he said those words, I shook my head in agreement even though I didn't agree with him.

"Missy, it's not you its-" He began to say but I cut him off.

"Cut the crap Ricky, I know it's me. You got into this relationship knowing what you were dealing with. Now if you'd excuse me get out of my house. Don't text me or call me, you just brok-ugh never mind just get out." I said, as I started pushing him out my room.

"Whoa, I never said we were breaking up." Ricky said, as we reached the door.

"No you never said that but eventually with a break in a relationship things never work out afterwards. I'm saving myself from getting hurt anymore." I said, as I slammed the door shut and slid down to the floor. Letting the tears take over me. How could Ricky do this to me? Did I do something wrong? I sat here with my knees to my chest crying for what seem to be hours until my phone started to ring from my room. Anthony and Jack were still sleeping in Lia's bed. I reached my room and jumped on my bed and answered the call.

'Hello.' I said, with a sniffle.

'Missy, are you okay?' Jc asked from the other side of the phone.

'No, Ricky and I just broke up.' I said, as a tear slid down my cheek.

'What?!" Lia said, shouting.

'You're on speaker by the way.' Jc said.

'It's fine.' I mumbled out.

'I don't know what to say.' Jc said.

'You don't need to say anything. It doesn't matter yeah, he's your best friend and we're close but I knew this would happen sooner or later. He lied to me, he told me he was spending time with his parents these past 42 hours but he was with Shelby." I said, as I started to sob again. 'Guys, just text me later I gotta go.'

I hung up and just curled up into a ball under my sheets. I closed my eyes and let all the tears run out.