Chapter 39- Did that just happen?

Wyatt POV

I feel a type of energy surge in the room. My eyes never leave Maureen, who is  slowly removing her clothes!  Then, my (yes I feel she is mine for some reason) stunning Maureen is no longer standing in front of me but a huge red wolf!

What the....

What just happened??????!!!!!!!

What the hell????!!!!

Am I on some jacked up meds?!

Is this real?!

Is there really a giant red wolf standing on all fours in front of me?! 

Or.....am I hallucinating? 

Crazy strong meds?!

 Oh shit, what do I do?!

I close my eyes, take a deep breath, shake my head a bit  from side to side, rub my eyes,  open them while thinking the wolf will somehow be gone when I peer out of them again. 

Nope, the wolf is still there, staring at me with Maureen's breathtaking, blue eyes. 

Ok, what the hell.

 Take a chance. What's it going to hurt, right?

 Talk Wyatt! 

Or should I run??!! 

No, talk. 

Um, run.

 No, definitely  talk.

"Um, ok. I'm hoping I have not finally snapped or am crazy on some potent drugs. I really hope a large red wolf is standing in front of me or I need to contact Dr. Reagan immediately and order more of the drugs she has me on since they seem to be some good stuff. Crazy that I am actually hoping for a wolf to be standing in front of me though," I state with a nervous laugh. I see the beautiful animal standing in front of me slowly sit down while carefully moving her head up and down, indicating a yes. 

"Oookkk, so there is a gorgeous wolf sitting in front of me?"

A nod, yes.

"Sooo, not some trippy drugs Dr. Reagan has given me?"

A shake, no. 

"I haven't snapped from reality, started seeing an imaginary ferocious animal, and lost my ever loving mind?"

Again, a shake, no.

The wolf slowly stand, walks up to me, and cautiously places her head in my lap, all while keeping eye contact with me. I tentatively touch her head while gazing into her oceanic blue eyes. 

"You are so soft," I whisper while moving my hand along her fluffy fur. I carefully slide off the couch and sit on the floor all while continuing to stroke the wolf's silky fur. 

"Oookkk, I'm taking a wild stab here. You are Maureen?" I inquire. 

A nod, yes. Then, a shake no! What the hell does that mean?! While she shakes her head no I notice her eyes glow a brilliant, almost glow in the dark blue. 

"Yep, you're going to have to explain what just happened to me. Your change of eye color and the yes, no answer is confusing."

A nod, yes. 

We stay on the floor  relaxing for what seems like forever. I have to admit that sitting on the floor with a large wolf, who is Maureen,  is calming to me. Then, she slowly stands up, walks into  her room, and returns with an orange bath robe in her mouth. She returns to the same spot where she initially stood in the middle of the living room. She took a brief glance at me and turned her back to me. Suddenly, there it is again! An energy type surge in front of me.