Entrance Exam

She's so going to blow them away as she only needs to take the Hero classes really cause of this. Her and her old classmates got the master degrees for the normal school classes and don't need to do it anymore as a dormitory's built on the plot of land.

They live there cause of their actions and are afraid for their families. She looks up and then saw him, but ignores him as she keeps an eye on Present Mic and his speech. She even did two 'YEAH!'s making him to be very happy about this.

Once the writing exam's over, she uses her skills to hide from him and a blue hair boy as she avoids them and talks to a selective few with one she'll help in as she had her AI friend give a hand there and warns about the principal.

All classes will have thirty-two students now making her to smirk as this is a major change without anyone knowing it as she has her new friend stick close and if he has trouble, don't hesitate to ask for help making him to enjoy this as she's different from the others.

She asked simple questions and when asked about the normal schooling, she recommended he does it online and skip those boring classes as just have Hero classes instead making him to be surprised as she's the only one who doesn't need them.

The robots were ignoring, but she kept it to herself as she helps her new friend out making him to see how she operates since this is like a mission and they did do more saving than just fighting the many robots, but she did hand him a baseball bat before she tossed him something.

Which exploded after he hits it towards the robots making sixty to be gone and they're all 3-pointers making them to have twenty points each as their recuse points was a hundred points each shocking the adults as they saw the same thing to make it even.

It's making them to still be very shocked as the principal had then finally noticed someone had fully hacked his system and made lots of copies of his information fully making him to glare as whoever's doing this is going to pay, but when he saw a little AI, she waves to him and vanishes.

He couldn't find her anywhere nor had the time to track her making him to frown as this isn't going to end well for him it seems. He released the 0-pointer and he's shocked as one of the tester's leadership skill making him to shiver as her eyes...

They promise death, a fast death from the very shadows making him to wonder about her as this is not a normal thing and she doesn't need the normal classes making him to see a lot of master college degrees for those classes making him to shiver as she's one girl he doesn't want to meet.

It's making him to add her and her new friend plus one more into a classroom making many to fully wonder what's wrong and he can't explain which's enough for them to know it's critical making her AI friend to warn her fast before fully vanishing to her boyfriend's phone for safety.

She even had a copy of what she copied with her making her to trust her family to deal with it as she's coming back soon. The exam's over making her to wave good-bye as a friend's here to pick her up and will see him at school.

They all had that plot marked as their home address making their mail to show up and she hates her aunty as she had slapped her in the face and letchered her during THAT time making her to stare in shock at her actions as she wasn't sorry and she'll never be sorry for those actions.

She left and her cousin's very pleased to not need to cross-dress again as a female making him to bring the clothing over and the girls had a field day with them, but she didn't as she looks nervous about this making her to scream when the girls 'kidnapped' her and she hides behind their sole female teacher.

She wasn't pleased as she hides making her to have crocodile tears as her two cousins had to explain for her making her boyfriend to hug her as only their female teacher helped her out over that trauma as that's not good for a growing girl to have to deal with at THAT age.

They all got pissed about it making them to do pranks with their two teachers grading them on it like they're stealing money and information making them to have fun with this really as a lot of them are Yakuza husbands/fathers making them to have all in jail within three months.

They got excellent on it making her boyfriend to have fun as she managed to keep them away from her childhood friend/playmate since his mother would know if someone's inside her house fully actually.

It's making them to agree as they don't need her going after them for it. She didn't know another one entered with her to keep her calm and to see what the school's like as they can do their dreams still as secondary jobs which they all agreed to.

They don't have what it takes making her to chuckle at them as her boyfriend took over the school as the new principal making it fair for everyone. She even made sure the critical mental patients and death row prisoners were dealt with.

As long as the death row ones have a very good reason for it and if not, free to go. That'd gotten a lot of new trails and those who did deserve the death row's sent over to them. She fenced the forest and then they will deal with them all by themselves.

It's making them to be unstable from everything they'd to go through and yet still managed to hold together like a true family making their parents to be very shocked that the old principal had scared their kids which angered them.

Plus was about to hurt his own son making them to kill their own principal in self-defense of not only them, but their own friend/boyfriend. Police and media ate it up making the son to take over once he's done school. They didn't think that soon fully.

She helps making him to feel so much better as both got through the very paperwork and she's his active Vic-Principal making her to accept as this is not going to be easy for them. The ten months of training with All Might's fully enough for her family to whine about.

'Never again really. She knows how tough the training was and she can handle her Quirks much better. Which was a plus for her really. How can she even handle it all really?'